SAU Community

Rh9 Gtr Makes 904hp At Autosalon

RH9 GTR (formerly of Croydon Racing) has performed above expectations at Brisbane Autosalon under the new guidance of Mark Jacobsen at Godzilla Motorsport.

Mark had the car for 4 hours on Friday to tune the MoTeC M800 ecu from scratch and today at Autosalon achieved 2nd place overall being narrowly pipped for the Champion title by TOP RPM.

This is over and above what the car has run before without the assistance of nitrous and considering the minimal time Mark has had with the car is truely an amazing result.

Well done to Mark and the team at Godzilla.

Edited by DiRTgarage

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that that midnight purple r34 gtr? I seem to recall it doing over 1000hp once or is it a different car

yes thats the car...that figure was with the assistance of NOS. It made 54hp above its previous best without the spray.

Edited by DiRTgarage

BS, what size injectors, what sort of dyno. What mph has it run....blah, blah, blah!

LOL, thought i would just fast forward the next 10 pages :D

STD GTR injectors, it wasnt a dyno, who mentioned a dyno?... they just made the car do a tug of war with 904 horses and the rope didn't move.

14.0 @ 98MPH

:thumbsup:

Edited by DiRTgarage

wow.. nice work!

Godzilla is doing some good work!! he is tuning more and more high profile built cars these days

When you have the fastest, most powerful and reliable racing GTR in the country....it makes it a bit hard to go anywhere else.

Even if it means going interstate.

Marks a straight shooter which is a bonus as well.

I wonder how CRD feel about this. Has anything been changed mechanically from when CRD had it last - or just the tune?

Its still called RH9 with a T88? I havnt followed much of it at the drags, what's its best run to date? (i hope the 14sec Paul quoted isnt true)

I wonder how CRD feel about this. Has anything been changed mechanically from when CRD had it last - or just the tune?

Its still called RH9 with a T88? I havnt followed much of it at the drags, what's its best run to date? (i hope the 14sec Paul quoted isnt true)

Just the tune...hey don't get me wrong here, CRD in my opinion is the number one Skyline/GTR workshop in Sydney...their workmanship and tuning is top class...daylight second.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Wasn`t TOP RPM a R33 GTR a while ago with a 2.8l kit in it with the T88 strapped to it??

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

RH9 GTR (formerly of Croydon Racing) has performed above expectations at Brisbane Autosalon under the new guidance of Mark Jacobsen at Godzilla Motorsport.

Mark had the car for 4 hours on Friday to tune the MoTeC M800 ecu from scratch and today at Autosalon achieved 2nd place overall being narrowly pipped for the Champion title by TOP RPM.

This is over and above what the car has run before without the assistance of nitrous and considering the minimal time Mark has had with the car is truely an amazing result.

Well done to Mark and the team at Godzilla.

Firstly well done top effort and congrats to toprpm

I guess that is to crd's superior engine packages that have allowed rh9 and twoggle perform and exceed all expectations.

they are miles ahead of the rest. What happened to godzillas own gtr rumor has it had a bit of a melt down?

RH9 was never tuned to go outright in power without gas also under Crd's guidance it allways came out on top :) even under the most demanding and time constraints that they were given.

yes thats the car...that figure was with the assistance of NOS. It made 54hp above its previous best without the spray.

How do you know the figures to the exact when the owner doesnt?

Not correct rh9 has made 7hp more than weekends effort on crds dyno which crds dyno allways under read the mainline one

Congrats thats a good effort from mark with little time with the car and with out nos. How come people r goin 2 get their cars done at godzilla from croydon.

maybe they have no choice :P