SAU Community

Rh9 Gtr Makes 904hp At Autosalon

TWOOGLE has been pulled down and totally rebuilt by Mr Dirt himself and will be tuned by Godzilla. No longer a Croydon car what so ever.

The whole setup is being changed. I guess attitude has alot to do with how happy customers are with their workshop, if the customer is not happy for one reason or another then the customer is going to move onto another work shop. Plain and simple.

Firstly well done top effort and congrats to toprpm

I guess that is to crd's superior engine packages that have allowed rh9 and twoggle perform and exceed all expectations.

they are miles ahead of the rest. What happened to godzillas own gtr rumor has it had a bit of a melt down?

RH9 was never tuned to go outright in power without gas also under Crd's guidance it allways came out on top :( even under the most demanding and time constraints that they were given.

How do you know the figures to the exact when the owner doesnt?

Not correct rh9 has made 7hp more than weekends effort on crds dyno which crds dyno allways under read the mainline one

maybe they have no choice :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are miles ahead of the rest. What happened to godzillas own gtr rumor has it had a bit of a melt down?

i find this quite hilarious as godzilla's gtr is still quicker than crd/mario's gtr700 which hasnt been seen in a long time?

Alright Quote-ee the Happy Post Quoter. Let's break it down, shall we?

Firstly well done top effort and congrats to toprpm

That's a good start. Keep it up. :(

I guess that is to crd's superior engine packages that have allowed rh9 and twoggle perform and exceed all expectations.

Somewhat. They built the engine and it made good power but an engine is only as good as its tuneup.

And there you go ruining an otherwise constructive post with rumour-mongering and hearsay. How about just leaving the workshop whoring to the workshop whores. Oh wait....I see what you did there. And as for miles ahead of the rest, I'm not sure which part of 7.8 < 8.2 you're referring to.

RH9 was never tuned to go outright in power without gas

Never tuned to go outright in power without gas?!? With a properly designed and implemented nitrous install, tuning for outright power and outright nitrous-assisted power go hand in hand.

Not correct rh9 has made 7hp more than weekends effort on crds dyno which crds dyno allways under read the mainline one

7hp in 1000hp??? Not anything to crow about, really.

maybe they have no choice :D

I hate it when Marines come to my house with rifles and grenades and threaten to shoot me unless I change workshops. Oh wait.....I see what you did there.

Forgetting the silly buggers above, the point needs to be made that any RB that makes over 900hp is an insane bit of engineering and should be appreciated regardless of who built/tuned/washed/parked the thing. A bit of respect please.

Forgetting the silly buggers above, the point needs to be made that any RB that makes over 900hp is an insane bit of engineering and should be appreciated regardless of who built/tuned/washed/parked the thing. A bit of respect please.

I guess respect is in the eye of the beholder Adrian, When you see a car like Mark's or Theo's getting caned hard run after run on the drag strip Or Russel and Marks 32 running 53's at qr sprint the respect is mucho Hombre.

The cockfloppers at auto salon who do nothing other than give them a quick spin to peak revs with an undriveable turbo and a fog shot are not in the same league as those dudes.

To each their own as the saying goes but respect is earned, not asked for.

maybe they have no choice :P

You know full well Nick what the score is...yes i had no choice.

Stacey and I were loyal customer's of CRD for 5+ years, always flying the flag for them...whether it be online, in magazine articles, DVD features, and even CRD's advertising material. In turn we had an excellent relationship with Jim and the team at CRD on both a proffesional and personal level. We are extremely fussy who we have work on our car as we have invested a lot of money and time in it. I wouldn't have been a customer there for all that time and spending every opportunity to premote their business where and when i can if anything but top class workmanship and tuning was being performed. Unfortunately support at the track when we were attending events and competing was lacking for some reason. At some events i attended on my own with no crew and on occasions asked here on SAU for Sydney guys for help at the track...i guess they have a busy workshop and need to at least some of their time spend time with family and or away from the 'scene' relaxing...i accept that...no problem. But we are racers and want to have our car racing at every opportunity and thats something Godzilla Motorsport is able to support us with...simple.

Both are great workshops and two of only 3 in this country id be happy to leave my car with.

The point of this thread was to highlight the awesome result Mark has achieved with this car in such a limited time...im sure even better results are soon to follow when John and I hit the track in our respective cars when Mark has finished prepping them.

cheers

Edited by DiRTgarage

What happened to godzillas own gtr rumor has it had a bit of a melt down?

best not beleive everything people say...

Methanol + event hall full of people = Insurance nightmare

I think Marks car speaks for itself out on the track.

Congrats for RH9's figures without happy gas,

that is rather disrespectful to alot of tuners in the sydney area,

Unigroup engineering, GEM, etc. just because you build alot of skylines and have a dyno on premises doesnt make you a tuner. unless you have had tunes at a few different shops, you wouldnt know a good tune from a poor one.

Just the tune...hey don't get me wrong here, CRD in my opinion is the number one Skyline/GTR workshop in Sydney...their workmanship and tuning is top class...daylight second.

Just the tune...hey don't get me wrong here, CRD in my opinion is the number one Skyline/GTR workshop in Sydney...their workmanship and tuning is top class...daylight second.

they cant be that bad they built your engine... so im lead to believe.

Edited by URAS

Since when can an interstate car enter the autosalon? trying to kill off the competition?

Godzilla has been making a name for itself only in the last few years, like many SE QLD jap tuners they never last the distance with the exception of SUB ZERO (Dubui). Unlike the many Syd workshops that have produced the goods for much longer.

Edited by Alf