SAU Community

Rh9 Gtr Makes 904hp At Autosalon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when can an interstate car enter the autosalon? trying to kill off the competition?

Godzilla has been making a name for itself only in the last few years, like many SE QLD jap tuners they never last the distance with the exception of SUB ZERO (Dubui). Unlike the many Syd workshops that have produced the goods for much longer.

pretty ignorant statement there....

Sub Zero had an awesome habit of blowing up people’s cars on their dyno to up sell engine rebuilds.

They sold me a stolen motor, which got impounded for months.

They had there shop front badly damaged by bullets years ago.. I needed to get the Police to remove Mick from a Jamboree about 4+ years ago as he wanted to have a punch on.

Sounds like a really great workshop huh

Wow! I didnt know about the store getting hit by gunfire. That the main reason they moved to Dubai? Thats where they went isn't it?

Yeah a Gold Coast Senior Sergeant who was dealing with my stolen motor told me about it, apparently the shop ripped a couple of Asian guys off and I guess they wanted to play wanabe yakuza with a shoot gun.

The story from the Police I got was Mick owed a lot of colorful people money among other things so left for Dubai. Last I heard he was working/involved with another Gold Coast workshop.

I personally haven’t seen him out on the scene since my falling out however.

Back on topic :)

Godzilla has been making a name for itself only in the last few years, like many SE QLD jap tuners they never last the distance with the exception of SUB ZERO (Dubui). Unlike the many Syd workshops that have produced the goods for much longer.

all I gotta say is LOL !

congrats on the result, Paul, please let us know when RH9 is heading to willowbank, will head out for a looksee!

cheers

michael