Model: V35 Skyline 350GT

Milage: 60K klms

Transmission: 5spd auto

Colour: Silver

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes - till Apr 09

Price: $30990

Comments / Modifications: 19" jap rims and new tyres, NISMO exhaust, NISMO 280km/h odometer, side skirts

Hi there, my new V35 has just finished compliance. However, due to being given an offer on a property that I simply can't refuse, coupled with the new home buyers grant of $21K, I have no choice but to sell. It's a damn shame, because this car is just so much fun to drive. The NISMO exhaust gives the car the best note, and I'm really quite surprised at how well this car moves being as it is a non turbo!

Plus with the leather and BOSE sound system it's a real nice car to cruise in. Also has a woodgrain interior (console and door trims) - which usually is not such a good look but I think really does add to this car.

******Please note, given my interest to acquire this property, a trade is of no use to me unless it comprises at least $20K cash plus vehicle.******

** I know it is largely futile asking not to have the thread spammed with swap offers, but if you really must do this, please do it by PM only, not by bumping the thread, not only because this is unfair for others and their threads, but also because it can't be deemed 'useful' information that is of relevance to the sale. Again, a cash sale is preferred, but only trades of $20K cash plus a decent, registered car will be considered.*******

post-56398-1224415794_thumb.jpg

post-56398-1224415831_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...