SAU Community

Just Car Ad Rant

JamesK

OMG How gay is the new Just Car ad?!?!? I mean respect to the car and the girl was quite alright but does anyone else think it's just GAY? *Hey dude, What?, Look at that bomb shell over there! Bump tss....., AH f**k your right I need insurance!* I mean seriously aren't ads suppose to make you want their product?...and really are you trying to tell me if I get a R34 thats insured playing heavy bass music I get a hot chick!? I've been trying that for ages (Except for the awesome big blue) all I gett is narrowed eyed looks, people saying RICER! or f**king asians etc. and the 5-0 up my ass I think that would be a truthful ad an Asian in a car being arrested for having a BOV only to find that his insurance wont cover him becuase of some "fine prin conditiont" after he crashed......*sigh* I know ads are always over hyped but for some reason this just makes me hate Just Car...maybe it's all the shit people talk about them on this forum.

What do you guys think of the ad?

Edit: I wonder if it actually worked...I mean i'm talking about it arnt I?...lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was covered before somewhere on here...

anyhoo...I don't mind the ad, at least its 100 times better then their previous ads (which made no sense) but at the end of the day it's still kinda cheesy.

The R34 is hot - i want the rims (I think they are Nismo LM's)

It appeals to me on many levels lolz.

I have r34 gtr; I loved the ad and im with justcar insurance so i guess marketing works lolz

Its just like those lynx deordorant commercials; cmon you dont get chicks by using 4.95 cologne, you need to be wearing 200dollar beckham or aqua di gio.

James - u have issues...
^^^^ I agree with Calvin...

I DO NOT!!!...I'm just Asian...apparently......maybe I'm a neglectful asian that doesn't want to be that has iss....wait what? Anyway the fact I DON"T have issues...I have little friends on my shoulders who think i'm normal....

Little friends on your shoulders??? Schitzophrenia! Dopamine antagonists would be your best bet.

Whats up with the whole asian thing? its almost like your ashamed

"Call Me Asian....One More Time" like that where your avatar is?

Little friends on your shoulders??? Schitzophrenia! Dopamine antagonists would be your best bet.

Whats up with the whole asian thing? its almost like your ashamed

"Call Me Asian....One More Time" like that where your avatar is?

Not ashamed but...I'm American..lol Just look Asian and i guess I am a little but yea....oh well

Could be a hawaiian <- is that how you spell it?

I don't care much for the insurance company, I remember them giving me a quote on my Mazda Familia, and it 3 years insuring with them I would have paid for my car again! Plus back then they would only give you 5k for a stolen import! Now it's 10K but cmon, what happened to agreed value, I asked them for 20k cover and they said no because market value for the car was only 12K which was rubbish, my car didn't even come up on their system so they assumed it was a familia GTR.

Now the car in the ad is sweet, who doesn't like a 34 GTR? And the chick that does the beatbox stare thing... HOT!! If the guy had any balls though he would have stopped and got the digits.

Back on the insurance boat, if you want a good insurer for a Line and you are over 25, go with Lumley Special Vehicles, they are cheap and give agreed value, they are same as Shannons but less advertising and cheaper!

My 2c and a bit anyways.