SAU Community

**stolen Stagea**

kidafa

Hi All,

A mate of mine had his Silver Sereis 1 stagea stolen on monday night from north adelaide. It has Rays Volk's on it and a cannon exhaust. Apart from that externally its a pretty stock looking series 1 stagea.

Went walking on monday night from north adelaide.

Any info of if you spott it pm my self or cheffstagea.

Photos coming soon.

Hi All,

A mate of mine had his Silver Sereis 1 stagea stolen on monday night from north adelaide. It has Rays Volk's on it and a cannon exhaust. Apart from that externally its a pretty stock looking series 1 stagea.

Went walking on monday night from north adelaide.

Any info of if you spott it pm my self or cheffstagea.

Photos coming soon.

I'll keep an eye out for a volvo driver wearing a baseball cap backwards.

This is just f**ked up!! There are way too many Stageas getting stolen and/or damaged! It makes me think about getting a daily car and hardly every driving the Stag....

Hope it isn't your mate's car Adam, and his turns up in one piece!!

just scouted the whole of NE road up untill tea tree gully... both sides no love! saw an s1 driving round (not kidafa) gave massssive chase freked him a bit :ninja:.... any way here are the only pics i have of the car! thanx for your help expecialy boodah and ben(grim)

Its the stagea on the right that was stolen!... left being mine.. any info plz call or sms 0400099986 or pm me cheers

post-47249-1224857691_thumb.jpg

what the f#ck.

Was at the Ingle Farm Gym Thursday night with some mates, came out at apprx. 8:40pm

and i seen a silver Stagea parked in the car park 2 cars away from my friends S15 with two fairly big guys sitting inside - im fairly sure it was that Stagea i remember those wheels.

I didnt think anything of it at first thats why i didnt get down plates or anything, but after they had seen us approaching from a distance they casually drove out and drove off.

when we had got to my mates S15 the passenger door was open and a screw driver was on the drivers seat, as well as the steering column surround broken to bits and wires hanging everywhere.... they probably couldnt get it started in time, all the car had was a factory immobilizer.

Edited by AFTDRK

what the f#ck.

Was at the Ingle Farm Gym Thursday night with some mates, came out at apprx. 8:40pm

and i seen a silver Stagea parked in the car park 2 cars away from my friends S15 with two fairly big guys sitting inside - im fairly sure it was that Stagea i remember those wheels.

I didnt think anything of it at first thats why i didnt get down plates or anything, but after they had seen us approaching from a distance they casually drove out and drove off.

when we had got to my mates S15 the passenger door was open and a screw driver was on the drivers seat, as well as the steering column surround broken to bits and wires hanging everywhere.... they probably couldnt get it started in time, all the car had was a factory immobilizer.

f&kn seriouse... :P that just makes me sick! there isnt another 1 like it around adelaide as far as i know... and ive seen pretty much every SA stag out there.. no idea where they went tho..??

what the f#ck.

I go to the same gym mate. there one behind Kmart ? and near the pub on the corner ?

I dont drive my 34 there anymore, mainly cuz its defected.

But may not ever drive it there again.

errr bit late matey.....

would have been better off letting us know a bit earlier...

my guess: car=stripped by now

I agree with craig on that unfortunately

but seriously not another one of those stories

what is going on now

i thought that the stags were very much unnoticed and shit

but makes me think twice now