SAU Community

For Sale: R33 Gtr Series 2

Hi All,

Selling my R33 GTR - Havent driven it for over 18mths, due to being in and out of the country for work. Its an urgent sale, as i dont know if and when ill be back. Few details listed below:

- under 60,000 genuine kms

- blitz 3.5inch exhaust, currently not on the car

- Apexi twin pod filters, currently not on the car

- standard model, never been thrashed.

- no rego / no roadworthy

- 18" sparco deep dish wheels

Price is $25,000

Photo's attached

Please contact me via email: [email protected]

post-49918-1224995748_thumb.jpg

post-49918-1224995991_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I speak from experience, because my driveway is DEFINITELY not flat, and all 4 corners of the car sit completely independently from one another. It's bad enough it makes me guess everything, fender flares being the most common example, every single tyre sits different in the guard. I've learned to just go OH WELL and pretend not to see it and assuming it's fine. That said, unless you see your car on the alignment machine to soothe your brain you may forever also suffer this pain lol
    • Thanks guys, I wasn't trying to dial in any kind of accurate alignment, I was just trying to stop my guard from shaving my tyre. Can't tell you how often I visually compare each side of my car. Few motorsport joints in Brookvale, I'll head down there.
    • What fuel are you using?
    • I use the flattest and most level piece of concrete I have. And then I shim the tyres on the low side of that with sheets of plywood to level the car. The right amount is easily found with a 2m straight edge and a level or digital angle finder. I use both the spirit level and the same digital angle finder I use to measure the camber. Gives a zero check on the angle finder right at the start.
    • Hi guys,  I'm chasing a recommendation for a turbo charger to suit 600whp.  Engine is a RB25 series 2, with rebuilt forged internals with 8.5 comp ratio. Cams are 262/272. I was considering buying a Garrett G30 770 with 0.83 AR, would it be best to get a V band inlet and outlet to suit as I need to buy a 6 boost manifold as well? Thank you.