SAU Community

GT Cruise - Sunday 5th Oct

slip

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NismoGirl

Uhm, it's these huge cruises that bring the "knob ends" out. Just because it's "boostcruising" doesn't mean it's going to be a bad cruise. You obviously haven't crusied with the members of boost, only the ****wits that think they are associated with it.

I get really frustrated when people make comments like this. It's the "hanger ons" that do all the ****ed up things. Not "boostcruising".

Think before you speak eh?

Sorry didn’t mean to offend you I have met you a couple of times and you seem like a really nice person and I don’t want to start a slanging match, but contrarily, if people are saying bad things about BoostCruising, then maybe some of the senior members should be looking “why” people are saying it, and taking measures to rectify it. As they say “where there is smoke there is fire”.

Unfortunately the “hangers on” may indeed be causing the problems, but if nothing is done by the senior members to teach the proper etiquette on a cruise, then they know no better.

I mean who wants to hear someone’s stereo playing over the UHF, blocking off all other communication? That is something easy to rectify.

Whether they are all “members” or “hangers on” is irrelevant, people gauge BoostCruising on their experience when cruising with them.

A lot of people are saying that there are problems now and I admit it was not always so, it used to be fun to go, but now the dynamics are changing and hiding your head in the sand is not going to change that. Soon the knob factor will reach critical mass and BoostCruising will be a yobbo’s club and nothing more

This is why *You* invite skylinesaustralia and no one ever attends.

But hell, I guess it is much easier to have a go at people for commenting on it, as opposed to doing something about it.

Oh and by the way, I always think before I say anything.

(this is not a dig at you personally or BoostCruising, just an observation is all)

Hmm i tend to agree with nexus9 there... I dont visit BC as much as i used to... i do not really like the content that is posted on that forum much anymore.

I find SAU to be pretty professional and the wealth of information/knowledge that gets shared is incredible! This is definately one of the better forums i visit.

*back on topic*

Bring on another cruise! i wanna be there for it next time :(

Originally posted by BelGarion

ashley you must have like the worst pic of me, ever, i look like a complete tool in that pic :(

What you talkin' about James? Not like you look any diff in real life :D

Cruise worked out extremely well and I too am looking forward to the next one. Sorry I had to leave just before the end as the missus was waiting for her eye lash and brow treatment.

Had a little difficulty over the bumpy parts keeping my front wheels on the ground with the standard shocks up front and DMS out the back.

I couldn't help myself, and rung up the supervising officer of the policeman who pulled me and the other guy over and gave the policeman a wrap on how he wasn't a dichead about rego plates ;) If only they were all like that.

4 doorz

hmm... i see my ugly mug there too... ek.

got that locked diff back today by the way... although i probably wont put it back in... makes everyday driving quite uncomfortable. maybe if i just drifted every corner it would be sweet.

can you change your nick no these forums? i may as well be Mr. O from now on :(

Originally posted by bloody Hoon

hey who's the guy with the stickers? and r u in brisbane or the gold coast

Gary1 on the forums has stickers... $10 for a full set with proceeds to help get the club up and running...

Like dis.