SAU Community

GT Cruise - Sunday 5th Oct

slip

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah all the usual bullsh1t :) I've even managed to convert a couple of my (female) friends to skyline-lovers over the past 4 weeks, and they were keen on coming too :P grrr for work... *searches for silver lining* I guess I'm gonna have to go to the mountain sometime else...

Whats the deal?!, working on Mountain/GT cruise day. Oh well, if you feel the need to hit the mountains you know who to call, although I am pretty busy at the moment but can usually find a bit of time for a quick run.

dunno if i can be bothered coming now, after the cruise i went on last night, the amount of immature knobends gettin round in imports is disturbing. the endless stream of shit coming from the leaders in the group or people who wanted to feel like they were important. occaisonal banter is good, but geeze just cause theres a chick drivin a silvia, half the morons were tryin their hardest to get their dicks wet, i almost threw my uhf out the window on 2 occaisions, and consequently left the cruise when it returned to the m1.

something else came up on the night which left me somewhat pissed off so the above didnt help my tempriment much at all. I went home via tamborine...

so far after 3 months of not having my licence and 2 weeks of having it back, i dont think it was worth waiting to get it back.

That was because it was a boostcruising cruise (which always brings the knobs out) which is why you don't see me go to their cruises.

This a skyline cruise, completely different kettle of fish IMHO.

I believe we are leaving at 7.30am on the dot :burnout:

And yes it is the BP at the Coomera turnoff.

I will be leaving Southport around about 6.45am so you can tag along with us then if you want.

PM me if you do :P

Originally posted by Nexus9

That was because it was a boostcruising cruise (which always brings the knobs out) which is why you don't see me go to their cruises.

This a skyline cruise, completely different kettle of fish IMHO.

Uhm, it's these huge cruises that bring the "knob ends" out. Just because it's "boostcruising" doesn't mean it's going to be a bad cruise. You obviously haven't crusied with the members of boost, only the ****wits that think they are associated with it.

I get really frustrated when people make comments like this. It's the "hanger ons" that do all the ****ed up things. Not "boostcruising".

Think before you speak eh?