SAU Community

Eight In Car Not Illegal!

allblitz

I've heard about this before, you can have additional passengers in the car as long as the seat belts in the car are being used

5 seat belts, if 5 people are wearing it then you can have 6, 7, 8, 9 etc people in the car without belts and there not doing anything wrong

Makes no sense..

Well according to the chief piggy... all is A-OK

Who wants to try it this weekend, Sat night on Dandy Rd in my car... or even a certain white excel :)

Ill drive and we'll do laps till the cops pull us over and then tell em to call the boss

:D

I've heard about this before, you can have additional passengers in the car as long as the seat belts in the car are being used

5 seat belts, if 5 people are wearing it then you can have 6, 7, 8, 9 etc people in the car without belts and there not doing anything wrong

Makes no sense..

Exactly. Because if you've got people in the car, not wearing seat belts, then its obviously a safety issue. And i would've thought that, that would be classed as endangaring innocent people which is a crime?

That's actually a relief. Owning an MR2 is a real hassle, being a 2-seater. I've often wondered if it was legal to put a 3rd person on the floor in front of the passenger seat.

It means I can bring 2 girls home and not worry about getting in trouble :)

I had 5 hot girls from 'our ladies college' in my line once; I would have gladly taken the fine!!

Another time i had 3 of my friends in the back and 2 at the front passenger seat; the unfortunate soul had his feet into the firewall and his head in the lap on the passenger. When we spotted a police car I rammed his head facedown into his crotch and said get down.

the cop pulled us over and the first words he said was "this looks kinky"

didnt fine us though; i think the joke factor was enough to mask any anger. lolz

I saw this on the way to work... ...thought it was a 4 door until I looked it up on my iPhone...

the cop pulled us over and the first words he said was "this looks kinky"

Bwahahaha!!!... ...gold...

Yeah, i've pulled up in front of a club to let some friends out before. My mate jumped out and we got a few jeers from a few douches waiting in line. Then he opened up the seat and 5 female friends all climbed out one after the other. Probably had to be there but was funny to see the look on their faces.

Well according to the chief piggy... all is A-OK

Who wants to try it this weekend, Sat night on Dandy Rd in my car... or even a certain white excel :D

Ill drive and we'll do laps till the cops pull us over and then tell em to call the boss

:D

Yeah go for it!!! :(

I had 5 hot girls from 'our ladies college' in my line once; I would have gladly taken the fine!!

our ladies in heidelberg? lol my personal record is a mere 4 our ladies girls haha