SAU Community

My First Impound

gdogzgtr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still love reading stuff like this and wonder how I got off or whether the cop was just plain lazy 130 in a 70 zone..he gives me a fine takes me to court but doesnt impound my car...and at the rate Im goign Ill still beat him in court cause he never got a laser reading or anything just tracked me on a very hilly road..which is impossible to keep me in plain site along..

Edited by zorb_rules

i still love reading stuff like this and wonder how I got off or whether the cop was just plain lazy 130 in a 70 zone..he gives me a fine takes me to court but doesnt impound my car...and at the rate Im goign Ill still beat him in court cause he never got a laser reading or anything just tracked me on a very hilly road..which is impossible to keep me in plain site along..

smart move posting it up here...

its been posted up on here more than once I was asking legal advice on the matter..I wasn't doing 130 but thats what the so called tickets was for..more like 100 in a 70 zone.. with a witness to prove it..why the cop didnt take my car I don't know but they can only take it up to 3weeks after the offense or something..it's now a year..