SAU Community

R33 Skyline Gtr Midnight Purple - Sunroof, Big $$ Spent, Gold Coast!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAST AND FINAL PRICE DROP

$15,000 AS IS

IF IT DOESNT SELL BY XMAS

ILL BE FITTING A NEW TURBO, NEW CLUTCH, RESPRAY IT, COILOVERS AND TUNE IT TO 400HP

THEN ILL BE ASKING 20K

GET IN NOW!

Its a nice car, Why would you do the above and sell at more of a loss?. ADVICE just sit tight, it will sell one day.

Godd luck with it.

Its a nice car, Why would you do the above and sell at more of a loss?. ADVICE just sit tight, it will sell one day.

Godd luck with it.

Thanks mate, I bought the car to drive and enjoy it, the market isn't the same as what it used to be, and building cars is what makes me happy, I already have a shed with a HKS kit to go on it, plenumn etc etc.

I need to raise some cash to settlle a business loan by Jan 1st. If it doesn't sell, I'll refinance my shit around, keep it, and further build it.

I was just hoping someone would see that I've spent over 10k to get this thing to what it is and snap it up at the price other people are asking for their stock R33 S1/S2's?

I will bet $50, when you come to look at the car, it is no doubt the cleanest 33 on the market, its all fully rebuilt, the engine bay is 100% smicko! Everything about this car is spot on, I just can't beleive I've only had 5 calls on it in 2 months?!

Anyways enough SPAM!

Car is still here, is getting a new NISMO front bar fitted in the next two weeks, front end respray around Dec 21st.

Buy it before new year and I'll let you have the spray and the kit for free! Otherwise make the price $16k from Jan 1st!

Cheers!

if this was last year i would have bought it the moment i saw this ad. love 33's my bro has one. tho now i love my aristo more :( bump for a sweet as 33 mate. i think the p plater law is killing the market ay. good luck

Cheers mate, mines not just a normal 33 its quite something else!

As for the P-plater thing, I'm a P-plater and I am able to drive it legally so I don't know what the story is?

You can get exemptions from the government, etc etc.

Cars still here! Make an offer!

how the f**k has this not sold? excellent car mate, if i could sell mine tomorrow or you would swap me this would be miiiiiine

Yeah I know mate?! Its got good HP, good motor, no smoke, all nice and clean inside, sure its got some little niggly things, like stonechips and just wear and tear on the gearknob and little shit, BUT f**k ITS 15K IM ASKING

NOT 150K!

Update for those playing at home, new GTR front bar, new genuine indicators and garnish and GTR grill have arrived in QLD, will be on this weekend!, and then will be receiving full front end respray!

fu(k me...

i dnt understand y u havnt sold it yet... if i was in the market for a new car... this'd b it i rekn...

gl with sale

I don't understand either, I just ordered 3 new defi's for it, I'll be taking it off the forums if it doesn't go by xmas, and then I'll put it back up once the new 09' look is complete!

UPDATE TIME, MORE ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CAR.

The car now has fitted,

New HKS bar and plate black intercooler

New set of 3 Defi guages (smoked black style, stepper motor start up show thing) on dash

New genuine monkey GTR front bar

New genuine GTR indicators in genuine housing

And I am currently awaiting full front end respray, should be done by New Years Day.

LAST CHANCE PEOPLE, GET IN BEFORE I PUT THE PRICE BACK TO $17,000

WILL CHUCK IN THE RWC AND 10 MONTHS REGO IF YOU TAKE IT BEFORE XMAS!

I've been readin this throughout very carefully..but I cant help but think this is all BullSHIT!..

Dunno if its just me..im sure there are others that think the same!

You adding mods, yet still want to sell it.

You want to turn it into a 400hp weapon hen sell it for 20k...

It just doesnt add up to me..

Either your really stupid..

have lots of money to blow...

or a straight Con-Artist..

Payment options??

I'd go with Cash on Demand..

I wouldnt do an electronic transfer.

Good luck with whatever you're trying to do anyway..

I've been readin this throughout very carefully..but I cant help but think this is all BullSHIT!..

Dunno if its just me..im sure there are others that think the same!

You adding mods, yet still want to sell it.

You want to turn it into a 400hp weapon hen sell it for 20k...

It just doesnt add up to me..

Either your really stupid..

have lots of money to blow...

or a straight Con-Artist..

Payment options??

I'd go with Cash on Demand..

I wouldnt do an electronic transfer.

Good luck with whatever you're trying to do anyway..

I appreciate your concern,

In answer to your thoughts.

New guages = for summer, hot weather - I want to keep an eye on what my car is doing

New cooler = old one got damaged in a small incident involving a wallaby

New front bar = Incident as above

New indicators etc etc = Didn't want trailer lights, they look shit.

The car is registered in my name, and the registration is 933HRW. I will post a VIN for revs check if requested. And if you look at my posts on this forum, you will see that I am actively buying parts for my car :banana:

I appreciate you thoughts on scams, I've seen my share, in answer to your question.

Yes I could be stupid, its my pride and joy, if no one wants it, then I don't care, I'll just continue my plans with it = which in turn will end up at the 400hp mark.

Maybe I am stupid and have too much money to blow who knows.

Why don't you shoot me a call and come check the car out for yourself.

Thanks for the BUMP!

• 1 month later...

Is the market REALLY this bad? f*k!!!!!

I've been trying to sell or trade the Merc in my sig for the last 3 months, can't seem to find a serious enough buyer. For the price you're selling the car, you can't even get a decent looking R33 this good. Either take it to an auction yard and get the money you want for it, or hold on tight. Good luck with the sale mate, looks a beauty!

Edited by stawka