SAU Community

Sau Sa 2009 Calendar - Who Would Be Keen?

*flick*

a3 thats pretty big, does that mean its just a single sheet? as in you dont flip over for each month.

Nope, still a 2 page per month (1 page pic, 1 page date). They have a template for both that and A4, so going to see which works best

What about mine flick? Im going tomorrow night most likely to get the updated shots, still keen?

Hell yeh still Keen! Like I said in the email, that shot is awesome, so with the new bar and plates, is a perfect shot :yes:

with the difficult choices and arguments soon to follow its a good thing absolutely everyone agrees my car is the best in the club and therefore should be in the star position in every spot :) no room for opinions on this beast. my car fires up in the morning and pisses excellance out the exhaust

Lol! Think I need a second calendar just featuring your car :P

Got your emails, thanks :)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey you know how some calendars have them empty squares - example:

monthly-calendar-template-large.gif

Them last few days highlighted in blue - can put SAU SA member's cars in there instead yeah?

P.S. just sent another e-mail with a couple photos before and another one in a second :)

similar idea to what we have vu, there wll most likely be photos running along bottom, but will probly figure out in the setup process where is better, in the blank spots or under the calendar part itself.

Anyone else have any ideas for the cover? If not i may need to borrow a 32,33 and 34 for their tailights one night :)

Vu, Like Luke said thats very close to the plan - the photos will be underneath the last row of days/dates.

ALtho, it all depends on setup cost and how much it will make each calendar cost.

Thats the next the next thing I need to know, how many to order.. Once its setup, ill need numbers for how many to order.. I will need people (after friday when I know the cost) to let me know if they want one - REGARDLESS of if their car may be in it or not. I Wont be able to show you guys a draft of it, as that stays with the printers, so I need people to be understanding and patient, but also let me know if they want one. Alot of people ahve already said they would take one regardless.

So after friday, ill be making a list of all the people wanting one, so if u can let me and ill add u to the list..

Thanks,

Flick

put me down for 1 ,

photos coming thursday afternoon flick, hope your mailbox can handle large files, and your pc as well...lol

dont forget RGB photos will shift colours in CMYK 4 colour press printers and wont look the same ?

who are the designers if you dont mind me asking? pm ?

Matty can help us out with a photo of the prince, good mate of his owns it. 'Benny Blanco' on here has a DR30, which i would love to include, i think i have some of his anyway from a photo-cruise i organized last year.

Cheers for everyone thats submitted photos so far!

Ben, Nene, Send me some of yours! and of the GRIM aswell please :)

Sorry just read through the thread... I have no probs with you using my car.... dont have any new pics though just the ones you took...

You can put me down for a copy either way..