SAU Community

Sau Sa 2009 Calendar - Who Would Be Keen?

*flick*

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that looks good steve but the H & E in HESLO are a bit hard to make out..........what do you reckon?
Awesome flick, can't wait for the final product!

Steve, awesome work there buddy but I agree with Pete, not a big fan of the HESLO font, would rather a more "mainstream" font :D

aww well i liked it but not to worry its not me i have to please

heslo12sq1.jpg

had a couple of Pm's regarding the pricing, dont worry guys, im exaggerating when i say $30 as thats like the max, but rest assured you are lookin at like $20 - $24 easy - since im ordering a fair decent amount makes it even better.

Also when I go see them next thursday and finalise it all, should only be 1-2 weeks getting them produced. I thought it would take alot longer honestly.

is it to late to submit photos? i have about 5 photos that i would like to submit, 2 of a Black R34GTR and 3 or so of the R35 GTR, all photos taken here in SA but not my cars, no numberplates are shown aswell.....

have the photos in Hi-res aswell, each photo being about 4mb each..

dsc1600xu4.th.jpg dsc1601fp9.th.jpg dsc1410mt5.th.jpg

dsc1631rk0.th.jpg dsc1423ir9.th.jpg dsc1630ce5.th.jpg dsc1643mz4.th.jpg

Edited by FA7

lol ed, i had lots of car shots with chicks draped over them from autosalon, but to be in good taste with the women on here i left those out...lol

cause if you think about it , you wouldnt want a month of girls draped over a car, then a guy bent over one? would you ? to be fair to the women on SAU.....NOPE let just leave it with cars then...lol!!!!

are you guys going to be getting more then what people have requested or be able to get more if requested after? ill defferently take one but if my car makes a main page (MARCH :P) my parents would take one or maybe 2?

thanks guys,

kye

Edited by Import S13

sorry guys, all photos had to be submitted by last thursday as asked, so I cant use any of those that were just posted up here, sorry guys, maybe next year.

As for Orders, I was planning on ordering more than what people have said so far, as when theyre released Im sure people will ask for one.. I kinda had to give the printers a rough idea of how many I needed to begin with, to get a quote, but ill be able to order more if need be, as it will be saved on their system