SAU Community

Bali Bomber Execution Party

Primordial

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah funny.

These people should just be killed and no one give a shit, no press coverage etc. They want the attention, the more attention they get, the better they feel about what they did, and dont forget the rest of their friends will be watching everyone's reactions incase they have any psycho ideas for the future.

Kinda of says something about their society if they are happy to be killed, in their belief that they will be getting closure that'll take them to a better place. Poor buggers will get a rude shock if/when they realise that they are either dismissed into existenceless oblivion or realise that they've misinterpreted their sacred text and they end up being raped by satan and his buddies for eternity.

This thread was started for a bit of a chuckle by the way. Surpised it got attendees at all :(

I think its a great cause.. hate the f**kers.

And im not particularly phased if it brings me to their level at least im on the right side, killing for a reason.. Well thats America's reason anyway.. Im with uncle sam :wub:

Kinda of says something about their society if they are happy to be killed, in their belief that they will be getting closure that'll take them to a better place. Poor buggers will get a rude shock if/when they realise that they are either dismissed into existenceless oblivion or realise that they've misinterpreted their sacred text and they end up being raped by satan and his buddies for eternity.

This thread was started for a bit of a chuckle by the way. Surpised it got attendees at all :wub:

hey lets get some things clear ,

They Are muslims but obviously have been brainwashed in some sort which has made them act in such a manner , islam does not encourage believers to blow people up and do things as such sort , peaceful religion i know because i am one , it is obvious it is out of there control , people do get brainwashed just like ur preists who rape boys from church to church , is this not true ? you should read about the religion yourself mabye youll learn something , after all it is today the fastest growing religion in the world , is it not ? its just unfortunate we get all the bad publicity ( MEDIA THATS NORMAL ) but people who are wise obviously not you know whats going on in todays society ...

dont bring religion into this got nothing to do with it , just a couple of misguided people just like ur priests who didnt make the newss ....

I was disgusted to see this thread...even more to see senior members of this forum allow it to proceed.

yet not a single person has reported this thread or requested it to be deleted yet?

It was in Jest..I let it go.

yet not a single person has reported this thread or requested it to be deleted yet?

It was in Jest..I let it go.

so what you only close it if someone complains ? ive seen many threads nobody has complained yet you still have closed it ..... your a tool man ..

You cannot see what the moderators can when someone has used the "reported post" function, just because no one has posted in the thread, doesnt mean someone hast complained - they have used the function which obviously you didnt know about nor can you see them reporting the post/thread/whatever.

You cannot see what the moderators can when someone has used the "reported post" function, just because no one has posted in the thread, doesnt mean someone hast complained - they have used the function which obviously you didnt know about nor can you see them reporting the post/thread/whatever.

Chris,

common sense , even if someone has or hasnt reported something like this , im just saying that religion shouldnt be brought in anyway ... that prodominals always had a big mouth anywa talks to much sh** unfortunately , needs a smack in the head if you ask me....

so what you only close it if someone complains ? ive seen many threads nobody has complained yet you still have closed it ..... your a tool man ..

mate the double standards that i see here almost everyday.

Im not the dobber run to teacher type...hence why i just shook my head in disbelief.

tool? yeah great way to make your point.