SAU Community

Whats Wrong With People On The Road?

nizmo da gizmo

I don't understand, im driving home from work on cheltehnam road and all these cars just give me random high beams while driving. This Mitsubishi magna kept accelerating and slowing down (chick driver) acting like shes the boss of the road. So im like f**k this... the 3 to 4 cars that were giving me the shit were all at the lights. I was in front and waited till the lights hit green, i just floor'd it and they couldnt keep up. f**king taught them not to play around... lolz! i only got the car the other day, i think i know how u guys feel now when some random person in a magna or pulsar comes up to u and ur driving a r34 or 32 and thinks they are better than you.

randomly flashing their lights? one of your wheels could have been falling off for all you know....and they were trying to tell ya. maybe they were telling you theres an unmarked speed camera coming up? all that you proved to them was that your a typical import hoon thrashing it off the lights. good on ya. fingers crossed you dont get anything in the mail hey.

Its true sometimes people make signals to warm you of a flat tyre or buckled rim or something fallen off.

Ive never had anyone annoy me in my gtr so far.

My old NA r33 got beaten by a honda prelude; about 2 car lengths so yeah they arent the best performers.