SAU Community

Accident At Caulfield S Bend ~ Fatal

tin-pain

hi guys just thought i would share this with u guys.

This morning i got a call from a really close friend of mine. She was crying and studdering to speak so i kept on saying whats wrong. Well turns out that early in the morning (today 01.11.08) a friend of mine which is my friends best friend had gotton into a serious care accident.

coming home from clubbing the driver was apparently intoxicated, he was driving a friends r32 gtr (silver) and mustve been going pretty fast cause apparently lost control and hit into a tree somewhere around there.

There was 4 people in the care, 3 boys and 1 girl. the 3 guys were knocked out and got sent into hospital and the girl died instantly still stuck in the car. ended up chopping the rooof off. a very nice girl that jsut finished all her assignments at uni and achieved 90%+ and just wanted to reward herself for her hard work before her exams, yet her parents kept on saying stay home and just study, yet she insisted on going out.

I just thought i would share this with u guys because no matter how well u think a gtr can handle around a corner please just drive safe or not even drive at all if u have been drinking, cause mistakes happen and this was the first person i have ever known to die. so it was a pretty big shock which i still cant believe so please drive safe sauvic and dont watch out for ur life and the people in your car.

thanks for reading.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam, That's a terrible shame. But I think More of a point would be, not to drive Intoxicated in any instance.

yea people have gotton pretty lucky before, not really worth the risk. my and my friends were talking about the hoons footages on today tonight and 60minutes etc. watching something on tv come to reality is a real big hit in the rear.

Think i saw this car earlier in the evening. They were followed by an older honda full of people? If it is the same gtr I had a chat with the two guys in it, we had a quick chat about impounding and NOT wanting to get a car taken off us.

My condolences to family and friends of those involved.

Think i saw this car earlier in the evening. They were followed by an older honda full of people? If it is the same gtr I had a chat with the two guys in it, we had a quick chat about impounding and NOT wanting to get a car taken off us.

My condolences to family and friends of those involved.

was it a civic, mustve been the close friends.

i just saw the footage on the news break just then, silver gtr. there was a comment from a resident saying this happens every saturday or friday night which I thought was strange at the time, suggesting they were racing or something. probably wasnt a tasteful coment to be made at the time considering family and friends invloved untill proven.

condolences to family and friends. take it easy out there people

RIP,

I've heard about this as well, i hope its not the silver gtr with gold rims i've been seeing around a bit.

From what i saw quickly on the news, I think it was a silver gtr with gold rims.

R.I.P to the girl and condolonces to the family and friends involved.

Yep, Silver GTR with gold Rays or Buddy Club rims. Shame it had to happen and times like that you think to yourself, Get out of the car if the driver has been drinking. Call a mate to pick you up or even your parents. No matter what time of the day it was, if a mate of mine called and asked e to pick him/her up because they got out of or didn't get into a car with a drunken driver, I would go and get them.

Losing a loved one is torture....every night you dream of them but when you wake up they arent there anymore.

Loved ones are in for years of hell before life can perhaps go back to any sort of normality.

Let that be a lesson to everyone; dont let the people you care about leave the room without telling them how u feel.

Condolences to all of her friends and family. accidents like these are never pleasant and hopefully people can tat least take from this and be more careful on the roads.

I saw the wreck on my way to work and felt ill. I know I tend to accelerate around that corner and now realised how stoopid ive been as that could have easily been me or hundreds of other people that im sure hammer around that bend.

It was the silver GTR with Advan rg's on it........i know some of the people whom were involved in the accident. Such a sad way to lose someone. Please drive safe, i still cant believe shit like this can still happen after then accidents which occurred a few days prior to this. Obviously the message isn't getting through!!! This one has hit me hard and will defiantly change my driving habits.

DRIVE SAFE!!!!