SAU Community

Accident At Caulfield S Bend ~ Fatal

tin-pain

deepest condolences to her family and friends.

feel sorry for the parents and all these accidents are making me to think twice about getting a gtr.....

Nothing to do with the car; drink driving and acting stupid/impulsive actions.

'Sometimes in life we can take risks.....but there are some risks we should never take.'

this is one of many avoidable f*kk-upz; cant even call them 'accidents' anymore that i hear about nearly everyday. Words like P-plater/drunk and pole/tree seem to dominate news headlines as often as muslim and bombing.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear about this... ...And my condolences to you and everyone this affects...

I live not that far from the accident (on the street over the train tracks) and heard it happen... ...Never thought it be a Skyline... ...When I went for a jog I saw some people putting flowers up... ...I just kept going... ...I never know what to say to people in situations like this...

Leng is okay as far as I know. Saw him yesterday and he seemed fine, walking around, etc.

Hai's had an operation and doctors are allowing family and friends to see him, so I'm assuming he should be fine.

I didn't get the chance to know Sandra, but she seemed like a nice girl. She'll be missed.

32gtr has become so affordable but people gotta be aware that not everyone can handle a car like that, it can be very lethal.

I recalled seeing this group at Springvale Maccas', probably a meet up, a bite before out clubbing.

wtf does theis have to do with the car? could have been a commo or even a mack truck

it comes down to the IDIOT driver... no i dont care that his feelings might get hurt by that comment.... he drove whilst intoxicated and now a young girl is dead.

srsly... imagine the parents anguish...

dont drive on any substances... how hard is it to take a cab... really...

I'm not too sure who the driver is yet, but he isn't the owner of that car. Probably driving a GTR for the first time and not knowing how the 4wd system works...

I sometimes wonder why I get into a car with a guy who's been drinking behind the wheel, but that won't be happening again after what has happened. It's just stupid how someone has to die before realising.

Nothing to do with the car; drink driving and acting stupid/impulsive actions.

'Sometimes in life we can take risks.....but there are some risks we should never take.'

this is one of many avoidable f*kk-upz; cant even call them 'accidents' anymore that i hear about nearly everyday. Words like P-plater/drunk and pole/tree seem to dominate news headlines as often as muslim and bombing.

dont get me wrong Johnny, i just dont think i can handle a gtr yet

zero tolerance to alcohol...ban the shit...what good is it???your thirsty drink water or soft drink...easy fixed

typical of how this country works

always catering to the lowest common denominator.

Earlier this year ... I lost one of my close mates off another forum ...

Please Don't be stupid on the roads ... Keep it to the race track , drag strip

"Putting flowers on your mates coffin as it's being lowered into the ground is one of the hardest things a person will ever face in this life... and I do not wish this upon anyone to have to do ,

I still feel like a part of me is gone ... and it brings tears to my eyes writing this ... I was talking to my mate on the Sunday night about life and his plans with his car etc... then I get a call at work on Tuesday to tell me that my mate has passed away on monday morning .... it totally floored me ... I had to do a delivery for work about 30 mins drive from my work and I still dont remember how I drove there I have very little recolection of the drive , total shock...

I was in total shock the whole time leading up to my mates funeral I couldn't beleive it was true at all ... kept thinking it was one big joke or a prank or something ....

But at the cemetary as soon as I saw the wagon with my mates coffin in the back , the realisation sets in that you are never going to see the person ever again kills apart of you inside ... A part of me was lost that day ... and I cant stop thinking of all the good times ... like it is still all one bad dream ....

Just think ... it Could be you or one of your mates or someone elses loved one in a coffin for one second of bliss with the right foot ...

ask youself ... is it really worth it ?

zero tolerance to alcohol...ban the shit...what good is it???your thirsty drink water or soft drink...easy fixed

I agree.

The dangers of drink driving are obvious.

Zero tolerance for alcohol and driving will go a long way in eliminating the problem.

I don't drink and drive, the fact that some clown could get smashed and then clean me up at

an intersection annoys me.