SAU Community

R34 Carbon Boot ?

ian_and1

Ok so i have gone out and ordered a full Impul kit with a carbon bonnet with a Ztune style vent in it, My question is has any-1 got a pic of a white R34 with a carbon bonnet or have a R34 with a carbon bonnet that could post some pics up for me :( as im alittle un decided if i want the boot aswell, also looking into the carbon eyelids if any-1 has a pic of with a carbon bonnet that would be great

post-29112-1225608758_thumb.jpg

post-29112-1225608743_thumb.jpg

although i dont have pics, i think the boot and bonnet would look awesome, i have a white 34 as well and have been seriously wanting that combination for a while, but, im not so keen on the eyelids personally

i was having a look at a few cars with/with out eye lids i think it just gives it a lil bit more agressive stance ? if i went the boot aswell the roof black or leave that white ?

So none in this thread?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...se-t146573.html

There was definately one posted of a White 34 with a carbon bonnet only days ago... look for the one with the nismo kit like mine.

out of all those pages not one with a boot :down:

thanks for the link thoe howie

That's cool. One person I know who had the carbon bonnet and carbon boot, was Phuman's old white R34. If you do a search on previous Adelaide Autosalons or Small Car Sundays you should find his car there. Personally I think the carbon boot looks out of place if you don't paint the top half black (panda style).

Here's a couple of pics of my cars bonnet. I was thinking of getting a carbon bootlid but it may look a little too much.

I also have a set of carbon eyelids but i didn't put them on because they looked a bit naff. So i'm either painting them white or selling them for a carton.

post-17465-1225956878_thumb.jpg

post-17465-1225956983_thumb.jpg

Edited by [ANGRY13]

hey i got the same bonnet and it looks great!!!! the only issue with it is when it rains alot water gets into the coilpacks making the car run like sh*t untill it drys out

hey i got the same bonnet and it looks great!!!! the only issue with it is when it rains alot water gets into the coilpacks making the car run like sh*t untill it drys out

that's what i was thinking about aswell :D i dont think the coil packs will be to bad with the NEO engine thoe

We have R34 bootlids in carbon, not sure what the difference in the sedan to coupe is though.

and cant wait till it comes in ;)

doesnt it come with, or cant you get a sort of backing plate for under the vents for those rainy days? im sure i've read about this before with vented bonnets including the z-tune style one

doesnt it come with, or cant you get a sort of backing plate for under the vents for those rainy days? im sure i've read about this before with vented bonnets including the z-tune style one

would be great if you could find that again :wub: i suppose it would't be to hard to make something up like that thoe ;)