SAU Community

R34 Carbon Boot ?

ian_and1

Ok so i have gone out and ordered a full Impul kit with a carbon bonnet with a Ztune style vent in it, My question is has any-1 got a pic of a white R34 with a carbon bonnet or have a R34 with a carbon bonnet that could post some pics up for me :blink:as im alittle un decided if i want the boot aswell, also looking into the carbon eyelids if any-1 has a pic of with a carbon bonnet that would be great

post-29112-1225608758_thumb.jpg

post-29112-1225608743_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of the Mines R34 GTR with a Carbon Boot lid.

post-46584-1226382448_thumb.jpgpost-46584-1226382572_thumb.jpg

god that car looks awsum, i thought the carbon boot would of ran all the way down the back off the boot if that make sense ?

Ah yeah shite!

LOL! I know what you mean I think I gota find that pic but maybe on a R32.

But if you do get it, it looks nice, real Race Car style.

to all you guys who are interested in CF trunks or spoiler, try searching for JPcarbon on ebay. I have received pics of his products and he does have full CF wing for r34, CF trunk as well. Been wanting to buy something from him but too bad, mine is a sedan. :P

darn!! why didnt i see that when i had money... :D its sold now BUT at least i know CF boots DO exists for r34 sedan!! :D

yea, the jp carbon is the guy im talking about. hope that helps.

Edited by uncouth32

• 3 weeks later...
Ok so i have gone out and ordered a full Impul kit with a carbon bonnet with a Ztune style vent in it,

Did you fit it yet? does it fit properly? whenever I see a ztune or other style aftermarket hood and I ask,

it is always "nah, mate, it doesn't fit too good".

hey.

I am currently looking at putting a carbon boot on to replace the standard one that has the old spoiler holes in it.

I have seen cars done with carbon bonnet & boot before, but i think it depends on the colour of car. But either way think it looks pretty cool.

I have spotted viva garage selling carbon boots for R34... check them out. http://www.vivagarage.com.au/

Cheers

Clint

Did you fit it yet? does it fit properly? whenever I see a ztune or other style aftermarket hood and I ask,

it is always "nah, mate, it doesn't fit too good".

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

pretty happy with the fitting, body kit is getting a tidy up and prep for paint at the moment :)

Edited by ian_and1