SAU Community

Stagea Cruise 23/11

chef_stagea

The last stagea cruise organised by ruby was a great success. now i spose its up to me to try and go 1 better... whats tha number ruby?? 16? i think any way it will b on Sunday the 23rd of november... bout 3 weeks to get your selves sorted. im unsure where we are going as yet but any sugestions would be good :laugh: take care and cya soon people! .... oh yeah and the meet point... pm me and ull find out :P

ps tangles and rsfour have been absent from the last few... dissapointing...! hint hint nudge nudge

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last stagea cruise organised by ruby was a great success. now i spose its up to me to try and go 1 better... whats tha number ruby?? 16? i think any way it will b on Sunday the 23rd of november... bout 3 weeks to get your selves sorted. im unsure where we are going as yet but any sugestions would be good :) take care and cya soon people! .... oh yeah and the meet point... pm me and ull find out :laugh:

ps tangles and rsfour have been absent from the last few... dissapointing...! hint hint nudge nudge

Yeah 16 is the new record. :P

Why compete? ... we should join forces :geek: Need me to help with organising the maps/route :)

Let's crack the 20 mark together. :laugh:

its lingo dirty moles = sausage rolls

you know like dog an bone = telephone

my car = pastie

your car = sausage roll

you are a little bit funny today, and im a little bit blonde :P ill see if i can go with ben and nene if they go and its 3 days after my birthday

Ok so ive done most my homework and these are the guys i want to come out! *they have been on other stag cruises* obviously any others are more than welcom!

Rubyrs4

Kidafa

chefstagea

rsfour

tangles

dmonic

PTK

Fabien *joined ont the weekend will be sms'd location

Grim (ben)

Nene

Pete (will be sms'd)

Karmasupra (will be sms'd)

32godzilla

adam (s1 260 will b sms's)

Jaymei

bitsus

dmonic1

kombi86

delichef

danwatt

daveb

piratewake

rhys5169 or sumthing liek that

mike

markrx3

rsfour1

v3notion

porkhunt

sillhouette31

mr500

jav360

angel21

blue32

bensdr30

shadowknyte

snoozer

cahlie

webng

I will also talk to any other stags i c around from now untill then! plz pm me and show interest in the thread also! cheers!! any questions feel free to sms me on 0400099986. cheers

PM me please. If i have to steal mikes stagea then i will but it will be there for this one

spose i might have to bring the bus out for this one since i've missed the last few with other commitments