SAU Community

Jsai Kits

ViNCeY

Hmmmm... Well... To answer the original question, the quality of Josh's kits are pretty good.

As for his customer services.... Well... I've heard plenty of stories about him and his customer service. So when I decided to get one of his kit, I went through one of his distrubutor in Vic (Jap Warehouse). And pretty much I received my kit 7 days after I paid.

Kenz at Jap Warehouse said to me that Josh is tired of dealing with customers directly, that's why he has found some distrubutors in each state to sell his kits for him. Jap Warehouse, Mu Secret etc etc. And what I've noticed is that Josh takes his time replying messages and answering calls, but as soon as Kenz calls up, he will pick up lol (defnitely not saying is right at all).

So at the end of the day, if you decided to buy a kit from Josh, definitely get it through one of his distrubutor. That way, you can actually go and speak to the distrubutor in person and they will be the one who is responsible to get your kit for you.

As for ms.apexi..... I specifically told you to go visit Jap Warehouse... Because I know that if you deal with Kenz, you will have absolutely no problem with it.

As for my personal experience above, after receiveing my kit 7 days after I paid (only because Josh had to hand make it to order, if not, would have received it in 3-4 days). I realised Josh had put on the wrong lip on my Z-Tune style bar, so I emailed Kenz, he got onto it straight away and asked Josh to courier down the right lip. The lip arrived in Vic 2-3 days later. So... As I say, if youu guys wants JSAI's kits, get through the distrubutors.