SAU Community

Group Buy: R33 Gtst And R34 Gtt Cold Air Box Cover

ashneel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vicky will call aust post and track down cause howie hasnt received his yet either so im guess delay cause of holidays or what not

but for the following ppl i hve gotten your payments and im sending the box for today

BOOSTIN96

URTWHISTLE

AZSTRYDER

R34GTFOUR

DAMOR34

VIET BOI

DORI32

GIMPS34

sheng

who pud SALISBURY down as a referance??? dont know who this is so will have to filter through my pms *sigh* please put your user name down as reference when you transfer money. who ever made the transfer can you pl;ease send me a PM with your details.

so ye again for those who are still to make payment please put your sau user name down as a reference then pm me with address.

ta

Ash

Sweet as bruh!

:(

I didnt expect it to really be here before NYE lols!

But mine and Howie's should have a tracking number true, give them pelicans a call and hurry up with my baby !

hahahahahaha!

MRXTCZ

** This post is a total fabrication from the intoxication of "NO DOZ + 3 Bottles of Redbull" :)

guys i still have about 15 or so box left over cause as usual many has bailed out :S and i also have a few guys that a local who are after the boxes as well.

if your local please PM me and we can make a time and i can either deliver or you pick up from rowville

also for those who i have mentioned on the list that i have sent the box can you please let me know when its there.

ta

Ash