SAU Community

Group Buy: R33 Gtst And R34 Gtt Cold Air Box Cover

ashneel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting on mine also

wont stress to much till friday or so, im probably a bit further away then most people lol

haha try being in Perth..:down:

yeah I'm giving it till Friday or so too, should be good no rush anyways..

Edited by viet_boi

dang sorry guys didnt know it would take this log.

but if any one is NSW wants a box that has holes cut out already for a FMIC dori32 has a box which i sent up in error. no wait just pay him the cash and pick it up.

dori32 i ave a new box on its way for ya tomorow

Yep pretty straight forward.. although the top pipe (factory cooler piping setup) was a little hard to get right, i ended up doing a right royal mash of a job on that one lol.

+1, had to make that bigger, and afm would fit through the hole either, had to file that out. doesn't sit perfect, but im going to make it work. Cheers Ash

Just got mine now

looks pretty good :(

is someone doing instructions for these?they dont look to hard but always helps to know wat your doing

the only problem i can see with mine is that my afm seems to be mounted a bit to far towards the engine so that may have to be moved or the box adapted but other then that looks fine :)

Got mine today aswell.. came in the morning..

Got home from work .. lovin' life ..

trying to put it on now ..

Seems like im in the same boat as you Callan, my AFM / Pod sit way too close to the Engine.. So seems like a lil bit of chrome piping is goin' to be needed -.-

Also, on that note im going to me drilling a hole for some piping just underneath the Pod, and attatch a funnel to my bottom right of my front bar :(

Cold air intake :)

Will upload pics when im done .. probably on the weekend.

MRXTCZ

lol i think mine is just where it was mounted. I dunno will have a look but might just have to adapt the cold air box to fit cause i dunno how much more room there is in front of the pod... I need a new one anyway :P

who will be the first to put up a Tutorial with pics and what not.... that is the real question. I think ill be busy for at least a week plus i will have to fiddle with mine a bit lol

I still need to make a whole for the piping to the funnel in the front bar.. holes under neath where the pods placed..

Also need to cut holes into the box, because i got myself a blank one.

Also need to cut the box to accomodate the A/C piping and radiator overflow bottle lines.

MRXTCZ

hey good news your guys got it. dori i sent yours this arvo mate (well work did lol)

as for instruction i didnt really install one where i had to cut the holes so either wait till i do an install here in melbourne or if our good mate howie can just do a run down of how he did his with the cutting.

i have a z32 afm and didnt need to trim the afm hole so looks like theres a little difference there.

well next group buy will be with all kinks sorted out.

thanks again to all that had the patience to wait (i do get a bit lazy lol) now enjoy keeping them pods nice and cool.

vicky will call aust post and track down cause howie hasnt received his yet either so im guess delay cause of holidays or what not

but for the following ppl i hve gotten your payments and im sending the box for today

BOOSTIN96

URTWHISTLE

AZSTRYDER

R34GTFOUR

DAMOR34

VIET BOI

DORI32

GIMPS34

sheng

who pud SALISBURY down as a referance??? dont know who this is so will have to filter through my pms *sigh* please put your user name down as reference when you transfer money. who ever made the transfer can you pl;ease send me a PM with your details.

so ye again for those who are still to make payment please put your sau user name down as a reference then pm me with address.

ta

Ash

It was I that put down Salisbury as a reference.

hey guys

can any of these ppl who has not gotten their box yet please send me a pm so ic an give you your tracking number. so far its only Sheng that has pmd me about not getting his box so i can chase this up for you.

BOOSTIN96

URTWHISTLE

AZSTRYDER

R34GTFOUR

DAMOR34

VIET BOI

DORI32

GIMPS34

sheng

also if your satisfied with the box if you can a trader rating will be great :cool:

ta

Ash