SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 8

DIOR 33

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good turn out for the cruise thanks to kellie and any one who helped organise well done :( .........nice to meet some of you guys. where were any other 31 drivers apart from sasha in his maroon series 1....heres some pics we took...

post-57127-1226753425_thumb.jpg

post-57127-1226753436_thumb.jpg

post-57127-1226753449_thumb.jpg

post-57127-1226753463_thumb.jpg

Edited by aahh31

thanks all! originally i was only going to go to meet spot but it was a good crowd so i decided to stick around due to the fact i havnt attended many sau things lately.

always an absolute pleasure and never a chore. thanks again for organising kel and all involved. i tink i had the dirtyest car out of everyone for once :(

ahhh, that's the one my missus wants with the lens that goes from very wide to decent tele.

How do you find it, any regrets and does it have a reasonably fast shutter??

I find it excellent, no regrets and love the camera - nothing complicated like dSLR yet takes much better pics than slimmer cameras which was what I wanted - I'm too lazy to muck around with dSLR and dont like the photo quality of slimmer cameras. Its easy to use and browse the menu, the 27mm wide angle lens is a nice feature but I havent taken any descent shots with it yet to comment, the 18x optical is AWESOME can take some excellent quality photos from a good distance and close up shots of people/pets/objects are crystal clear. Shutter speed is 1/2000sec and up to 60sec. Filming in High Definition is handy too.

Only had it for a little over a week - still need to play around with it more :(

sounds like it was a decent cruise. getting rather tired of missing out on these, lol.

Yeah...might not go as got an 18th, but having failing entering that I might.

PS Crown is for sale, pics here.

hmmm, coulda sworn it was advertised last time for less than that....