SAU Community

Clubmotavate.com Cruise This Fri Nov 7th

Magic

Friday 7th Nov. meet 9.00pm for 9.30pm depart.

Meet @ HARVEY NORMAN MANDURAH.

Heading towards city.

please do not ask for the stop points as we will not be giving them out.

Hope to see you's there.

will the cruise still be on after 11? I finish work then, but might join up afterwards. Stupid late Maccas shifts :D

I'd say so. but unfortunately we don't give out other meet points man. I guess I could txt u it once I get the map on the nite if u remind me. 04 333 70 258.

im gonna go to this, where is harvey norman?

i dont know mandurah

good stuff, you basically just head straight down fremantle rd (the main rd that takes u into mandy), and swing a right at Gordon Rd. Follow that down, take the left where u see Repco (from memory) and its on the right. You will see the cars once you hit Gordon Rd on the left in the HN carpark.

Use Google Maps if unsure or gimme a buzz. Just txt me first so I know who you are, dont usually pick up to numbers that arent in my fonebook.

I would also recommend grabbing some food from the forum beforehand. There's a shop there that make a meannnn noodle box, which I'm about to go get now. Cyas 2nite. :D

edit: 4 perth ppl from the club are meetin bull creek shops on south at 8.10pm. Anyone on here besides Gaz may wana get there at 8pm since they won't know your coming so you'd wana get their before them.

Edited by Magic

count me in

the non turbo is definately coming haha :cheers:

Was urs the NA with the GTR badge? lol.

good meetin heaps of u's. Shame Karl and Gaz left before Leach Hwy, the leg their was insane.

And sorry about the map, we relied on a club member to do it for us untrialled, since our event guys were busy, bit of mistakes here and there but nothin too major. But was good to have a cruise where everyone was bunched together.

Dodge I saw you trigger happy with the camera so throw some up if any turned out okay. :D

Cheers guys, see most of you's again on Sunday.

Edited by Magic

Was urs the NA with the GTR badge? lol.

Yep, haha that was me. Ye was good meeting everyone.

Will be cruising again sometime. Was good fun.

Especially going along leach highway. I liked that the best haha.

I saw lots of photos getting taken and videos. Where can I get them from?

Would be good if everyone uploads a few pics on this thread.

Edited by Drift3r