SAU Community

Close Thread! New Thread Opened

LEANBAC

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm this meet-up seems to be quite large. Might be too large for the carwash.

Another option is the sandown park hotel carpark just across the road from the carwash. Much larger space.

Will run it past AP to possibly change the meet point.

Cheers

Hey guys - i mentioned to kris last night that I wont be going, but changed my mind. so i will be coming down to this one :(

Katy Perry - Hot 'n Cold

"You change your mind

Like a girl changes clothes

Yeah you,

I would know

And you over think

Always speak

Cryptically"

"Cause you're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no

You're in then you're out "

half each and you know it

+1

Half a duck all round!

Katy Perry - Hot 'n Cold

"You change your mind

Yeah you,

I would know

And you over think

Always speak

Cryptically"

I Kissed A Girl and I liked it... Yeah...

Katy Perry - Hot 'n Cold

"You change your mind

Yeah you,

I would know

And you over think

Always speak

Cryptically"

homo :rofl:

Attendance List (As of 13/11/08)

Order By Car

Confirmed

Leanbac - AP - R32 4Door << I GOT IT THIS TIME GUYS!

Rekin - Patrick - R32 GTS-T

K1ngtr - Aquilino - R32 GTR

(00)Skyline(00) - Jamie - R32 GTR

eMsta - Matt - Jazz/R33

Htial - - R33 GTS-T

Basti - Niroj - R33 GTS-T Auto

Krzysiu - Kris - R33 GTS-T SII

JamesK - James - 1995 R33 GTS-T

ITZTRU - Justin - R34

B3za - Bez - R34 4Door GT

llama_au - Juliette - N15/R34

Dngrus - Ferah - R34 GTT

Nismo_Racer - - Alfa Romeo

Jezza_Boii - Jeremey - MR2

RTTR34 - -

Maybe

Lil_Lucky - Chad - R32 GTS-T

D_33vl_1 - Brad - R33

~R33AzzA~ - Aaron - R33

Dezz - Michael - 1998 R33

Rchoo - Wayne - R33 GTS-T (Hope all is well Rchoo)

Gazal - Alan - R33 GTS-T

RBPOWA - TJ - Stagea RS4 S2

Sandeep - 1990 300ZX NA

Will update in a weeks time

well done james. but did ya have to throw the auto bit in? bastard :P

That's why I kept my mouth shut about my transmission :laughing-smiley-014:

Should also add my mate to the list. His name is Gehan and he drives an AUTO R34 :D

Auto has it's advantages...

It leaves the left hand free to entertain the passenger :down:

I just hope he's not bringing a guy :huh: Then he may as well be playing with a gear shifter :D

Settle down there Tiger

His name is Calvin :huh:

Sif thats important lol