SAU Community

Wat Is This Front Bar

R33_25t

• 2 weeks later...

like i said before > its the closest anyone will get if there after a 40th anniversary front bar!.. i have not seen a fibreglass version in 6 years, and this is the best i can find if ppl need one.. there really isent much difference in the two bars, and it is shorter in hight just like the gtr style 40th anniversary front bar, so not hitting the ground .. take a look.. it really isent that different.

lol @ wrong bar..haha.. im just giving some ppl some options with the annoying series2 front end..

heres a pic so you all can look and compare the 2 bars with pictures :(..hhehe

to me they look the same but with extra air vents on the side being a aero version bodykit. umm which makes sence to me.. people who are talented enough to look at 2 pictures at one time will see they are the same exept one thing different, a extra air vent on the side of the bar.. still lmao at wrong bar..hehe

post-21353-1226785094_thumb.jpg

Edited by seriesII

no its ROFL at wrong bar now, they look noway near the same dude.. the middle part down the bottom is different the vents on the side u mentions is different, the whole front bar is flared out like vertex style theres not lil lip vent at the bottom.