SAU Community

Sema 2008 (las Vegas) Gt-r Pic's....& Promo Girls

MGS996TT

oh and also your garage is nuts!!

Re Garage, thanks. The 996TT has a few mods......very happy with it, the M3 is an Individual package.....great daily driver. Plan to pick up a new GT-R late 2009.

Will be back at SEMA on Friday...will get a few more GT-R pics.

A porsche turbo owner buying a GTR, mmm

Why exactly are you buying one over an already existing great car in your garage? (Asking to hear a buyers view, not a journo's)

Ledgendary first post mate!!!

I can see your going to be very welcome around here...

and you don't have to post Only GTR pics, feel free to put up anything that is worth it..

Why exactly are you buying one over an already existing great car in your garage? (Asking to hear a buyers view, not a journo's)

He didn't say he was selling the porsche....... might want both, not one over the other..

I know if I could I would..

Ledgendary first post mate!!!

I can see your going to be very welcome around here...

and you don't have to post Only GTR pics, feel free to put up anything that is worth it..

He didn't say he was selling the porsche....... might want both, not one over the other..

I know if I could I would..

lol, i didnt say he was selling the porsche. I agree with you, porka and a GTR in the garage - that would be awesome!!! :)

I plan to replace my M3 next year (I'll be keeping the 996TT). I have looked at several options...GT3RS, another M3, C63, but the GT-R has the looks, performance & reasonable price point. The GT-R will be used as my daily driver, I spend a large amount of time OS so it will clock up only 5-8,000 km's/yr. Was also considering buying & keeping a USA based car, either a near new Gallardo Superleggera or GT3RS. The prices we pay in Australia are outrageous....I looked at 2 very low km 430's last week each asking between USD 145-155K.