SAU Community

Bye-bye "adzmax"

adznight

From the very first NSC DECA we went to till now, it has always been my favourite R34 GTT. Hasn't changed at all over the years, but you hit the "cosmetic/styling" nail on the head from the start, so why change a good thing.

Sad to see the beast go, but times have changed and so have our priorities.

Congrates; we'll catch up soon for a few drinks and if you need a hug, well.......

you know where Scott lives :D

yes, yes.... all the pieces are falling into place... soon i will take the black r34 mantle.... yes :banana:

Adz, i have no idea how you did it, i just can't see myself ever being able to sell the 34, but the alure of the 34R sure does pull strong :)

so i'll be seeing you at Shep? my first deca :banana:

Yours is one of my favourite 34's mate... sad to see it go. But i do understand though, my car usually sits at home collecting dust and i'd probably sell it if the right offer came up.

Sorry to see your O'l boy go!. You had the second coolest R34 in knox, next to mine ofcourse :D . I've come close to making the decision to sell mine too.. but I just cant bear the thought without it., for now.. Hope you let it go to someone who will look after it. good luck, and Im sure your next car will be a fully hektik too.

Thanks for the kind words guys, and eat a c0ck to the rest of you :D The car's being picked up tonight, got the RWC yesterday and it's got standard plates now, looks sh|te with them BTW :P

Jack - You know when I read that I actually thought about it for a second lol.

Just need to sell my old ARC cooler kit and my Nismo LMGT4's with rubber now!