SAU Community

Dc Imports

NoctuVeneficus

Defamatory remarks made towards businesses or individuals will not be tolerated on this website - We understand that if you have had a bad experience with a business you want to warn other people of said experience. Unfortunately, the same publicly expressed opinion could be viewed as libelous and/or constitute an attempt to deter business from any individual or business. Australian law holds the site owner partly responsible for any defamatory remarks posted on said website, and that is unacceptable. Informing people via PM's is tolerated as it is not a public message. With this said, feel free to post any information about a business or individual that you have had good dealings with.

Save it for pm's guys.

Heyas,

I am currently looking at buying a car from DC Imports. I was just wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with them previously and what your thoughts on them are.

Thanks,

Sean.

Bought my car from them, Regans a good guy. Place is real clean and the cars are of high quality. Probably best to call them up too coz there website is usually a bit outdated.

Although I didn't purchase my 33 GTR through DC Imports Regan allowed the seller from Kalgoorlie (who was purchasing another vehicle through him) to store the vehicle at his workshop and he looked after any potential buyers. The engine bay and interior was cleaned up while there and Regan organised to get some small pin dents knocked out of a rear panel at cost price to the seller.

His workshop was very clean and organised and I had no problems dealing with him at all. He was more than happy to spend all the time I needed to inspect and test drive.

I bought my stagea through Reagan, and I can say it was the most positive experience I have ever had with a car salesman. I had 2 issues throughout the warranty period. The first one was fixed inside a day (still got NFI how he got the parts so quick) and the second one turned out to be nothing more than my paranoia, but he still organised to get the car to a place near me and got thoroughly checked out anyway. IMHO he is a top bloke to deal with and I cant recommend him highly enough.

I bought my stagea through Reagan, and I can say it was the most positive experience I have ever had with a car salesman. I had 2 issues throughout the warranty period. The first one was fixed inside a day (still got NFI how he got the parts so quick) and the second one turned out to be nothing more than my paranoia, but he still organised to get the car to a place near me and got thoroughly checked out anyway. IMHO he is a top bloke to deal with and I cant recommend him highly enough.

I brought my Stagea through Reagan too, he seemed to know what he was talking about, I was definately happy with eveything :ninja:

+1 for regan and DC, he knows whats up. and hes pretty genuine. Wouldnt let me buy a car without havin a chat to me parents cause i was 18 at the time, so was lookin out for me and the folks. so not your typical wanky salesman lookin for a quick sale.

+1 for regan and DC, he knows whats up. and hes pretty genuine. Wouldnt let me buy a car without havin a chat to me parents cause i was 18 at the time, so was lookin out for me and the folks. so not your typical wanky salesman lookin for a quick sale.

Popped up to DC's this morning to drop off some wheels, geez they have cars everywhere. Website is redone and photos look mint.

FYI also has wicked leather kits for the V35 and R34.

one rumor there is they have a 370GT v36 6 speed coming soon.