SAU Community

What Are You Buying Your Car For Xmas?

Duncan1

Been putting off a power fc for a while now, might buy myself one for Christmas! Probably have to buy one already here though to avoid a poor exchange!! Also a set of re55's would be nice if any one wants to donate! ;)

What are you guys buying your car for Christmas?!?!!?

With a bit of luck people, we might be able to help eachother with this thread.

If someone has what the other person wants, maybe they could be extra generous over the festive season and offer their unwanted/un-needed parts @ Cheap prices!!!!!

Just a thought!!!!

Edited by Duncan1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This question is very cunningly put!! Lolz

Buying for my car c.f. buying for myself! Well rationalised!!

OK Santa - how about a rear carbon diffuser for my 'Line?

It's funny mate, i was thinking of you when i posed the question!

My car needs me, without me it just sits around all day!

+1 on the carbon diffuser!

Edited by Duncan1

Just bought a Greddy air diversion plate and a Trust Strut Bar. Xmas came early.

Wish list: Power FC, 700cc Injectors, Garrett 2860R-5 turbos, HKS clutch. Dont think Santa (my wife) will let me have them this Christmas, maybe next year ;)

Just bought a Greddy air diversion plate and a Trust Strut Bar. Xmas came early.

Wish list: Power FC, 700cc Injectors, Garrett 2860R-5 turbos, HKS clutch. Dont think Santa (my wife) will let me have them this Christmas, maybe next year ;)

Im noticing a common trend here!! all so far are 34 gtr owners!!! We must be more generous to our cars!! lol

My car gets all the pressies LOL Tint for my birthday and a new stereo and speakers for Chrissy, plus if she behaves herself before then, a pre christmas gift of a new clutch santa8.gif

Im gonna ruin the pattern, Ive got a 33 ;)

mxfly! Santa at Powerplay Imports has or had front Endless pads for the R34 GTR on special!

Johnny! Unique Auto Sports has or had Front DBA Racing discs with curved vanes and fish-hook slots at a good price for your R34 GTR!

And Bakes, you've already bought GT-Cs, Side skirts, rear pods as well. Not to mention that your washed car, side-by-side with your wife makes her look like a pauper!

The Truth sets me freeeee!

And Bakes, you've already bought GT-Cs, Side skirts, rear pods as well.

Dont forget the HKS EVC, HKS full SPL pipe kit, Nismo fuel pump and FPR, Dunlop tyres, new head deck, Tein coilovers, engine caps, Nismo blinkers and other misc parts, bla, bla bla, it just goes on and on. Aaaarrrggghh, I only bought the car 5 months ago, it is a money pit that has no bottom. :P

mxfly! Santa at Powerplay Imports has or had front Endless pads for the R34 GTR on special!

Thanks Terry,

I already have CC-R pads. I'm looking to the next level. Endless big brake kit with 6 pot Racing calipers up front and 370mm rotors, and 4 pot Racing calipers at the back with 345mm rotors. Much like my old 350 had.

Edited by mxfly

lolz just bought some rims and tyres for the car... early christmas present hehe...but gonna get it a good service with some fresh full synth oil and ful synth gear box oil.