SAU Community

Brand New Kkr430 Turbocharger Rrp$849 Need It Gone!, Rrp$849, Selling For Cheap!

Hey guys, I got a brand new KKR430 here just sitting at home, l was going to install it on my (to be) skyline, but situations have changed and l will be investing the money into an apartment =D

Taking advantage of the 14k first home owner grant!

Anyway, lm going to sell the turbo here, it is BRAND NEW and basically hasn't even been taken outside of the box

SPECIFICATION

Responsive turbo upgrade for RB20 and RB25

This is our most popular Kombat-series turbocharger, offering excellent response and overall performance on Nissan RB20DET and RB25DET engines. The turbine is bigger than on a 380, but a 0.56 A/R exhaust housing promotes quick response. It is a good choice for 2.0 litre to 3.0-litre engines. It is also good for twin-turbo applications on 4.0-6.0 litre engines.

Specifications

Compressor side

Inlet pipe 70mm, outlet pipe 50mm 48 trim compressor; inducer 53mm, exducer 76.5mm

Exhaust side

0.58 A/R turbine housing, Turbine wheel outlet 48mm, outer diameter 64.5mm

Results

As a single turbo on a 2.5-litre Nissan RB25DET engine we have seen 240kW at the wheels with 15psi boost.

Accessories

The KKR430 comes complete with a stainless gasket, banjo bolt for the oil feed and gasket for the oil return. The exhaust outlet features a 2.75-inch V-band flange to make the dump pipe easier to fit. The turbo comes complete with the V-band itself and a V-band section so you can make your own dump pipe.

(THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM OTOMOTOS WEBPAGE FOR REFERENCE ONLY)

Also, lm open to offers, l want as much deposit as possible for my new property.

ASKING PRICE $720

kkr430f.jpg

kkr430r.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...