SAU Community

Jb's Rb25 Ceffy

a31lunacy

hey all been on here for awhile and car is finally getting to a point where i am happy thought i would post up some pics of the progress i have made with it because it is going to change in the next couple of weeks so this will be a sort of build up style thread.. well got the car 2 years ago with a few mods on it from japan and i have slowly done thing things like 5 stud upgrade, gauges in dash, seats the din setup, front mount kit, polished up all the covers and manifold,and got the wheels for it(i love the wheels)...

have also done some custom modifing like blocking off the stock oil cooler which worked incredably well and keeps temps down, and mounting the oil cooler on the front mount via custom brackets worked well and makes it much neater, i have done all the work to this car myself and although it has been along task it is finnaly starting to pay off and im enjoying the results...

the car is bumperless because its going to the paint shop this week to get a wonder kit fitted and i'm wanting to get a black roof line done in metallic black with silver pearl and a few touch ups as well like respraying the gaurds they are quite rooted due to having wide wheels on the front so ill post pics of the completed product at the end of the week ....

then 3 weeks from now its also getting a z32 ecu fitted and z32 airflow meter 480cc injectors nismo fuel reg with a re map so should be interesting to see how it goes with all those goodies chucked on it but again ill keep you updated and post up some dyno sheets once its done...

well enjoy these snaps the car is going to change alot in the next 3-4 weeks and ill make sure i keep this thread up to date and show ya the progress well enjoy.....

mods list is as follows

1988 nissan cefiro

rb25det series 2 motor + rb25 gearbox

trust tdo6-20 internal gate turbo

z32 ecu remapped (soon to have)

s15 injectors 480cc (soon to have)

z32 afm (soon to have)

nismo bolt on fuel reg (soon to have)

bosch 040 fuel pump

front mount kit

remote oil filter kit and cooler

3 inch straight through exhaust with twin tips

stainless pod filter

tomei timing belt

nismo copper mix single clutch

nismo 2 way lsd differential

rays engineering gram light pro rims 17x9 +38 and 17x8 +36

kei office coilovers

front and rear cusco strut braces

sabre gauges mounted in dash

blitz sbc id-3 boost controller

blitz r-vit information system

recaro sr reclinable seats + rails

no name deep dish steering wheel

wonder body kit and partial re-spray

basic stereo with pioneer speakers in factory postions and jvc headunit

if ya have any questions dont hesitate to ask i now have a wealth of knowlage with this car and engine oh and getting them through regency lol what a bitch that can be....

post-39639-1226203341_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203357_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203379_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203413_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203429_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203447_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203464_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203482_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226203501_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226204371_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226204388_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226204440_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226204457_thumb.jpg

post-39639-1226204644_thumb.jpg

yeah no worries dude, will have pics up as soon as its done, probly wont be for a bit yet as im going to get the whole car resprayed in oooh cherry black, cant wait, haha sweet ride btw must have taken a fair while to polish up all those parts

yeah i started and then got someone to do it for me i have a whole new level of respect for metal polishers there job sucks. get my car back tomorrow so ill post sum pics up just got the body kit fitted and the stock color touched up in spots and got the roof line painted metallic black with a blue pearl in it . the z32 ecu allows me to retain vct on the inlet cam where as the rb20 ecu doesn't allow you to do it cause rb20's never came with variable cam timing gives you a bit of bottom end while the turbo ain't on boost...

• 2 weeks later...
cheers just spun up 243 rwkw at boost worx and got my number plates today lol (cefwepn)

Can I ask what the injector duty cycle was like? I was considering using those S15 injectors for my RB25/30 hybrid but I'm worried they won't be big enough.

Also, I'm going to be using the Z32 ECU and getting it remapped. How did you go with the loom? From what I've read it looks like there is only a few wires that need repinning at the ECU, then I guess it's just a matter of sorting out the plug for the body loom.

Edited by daisu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...