SAU Community

**new Apexi Gt Spec Intercooler Kit R34 Gt-t

Hi guy,

I'm selling my cooler kit because I have a V35 now. It's never been used or installed. This is a very rare item to have new as they stopped making these a while ago. It's the same kit that they used on HPI's project R34, Ben Ellis' black R34. It took me a long time to find in Japan and I have been very reluctant to sell it. It has the unique "delta fin" design which looks great. The kit includes all piping, hoses and clamps. The piping is silver (painted not polished) and the hoses are red. This is a genuine high quality, high flowing and big hp intercooler. Project R34 was running just under 300kw with this cooler.

From Apexi website:

The Hybrid GT Intercooler Series uses an exclusive cross flow design on all the cores. These cores are the only cores designed specifically for front mounting. The front of the core uses a delta fin type-face with two different types of fins. The fins at the base of the Delta Wedge are tightly packed while the fins at the top of the Delta Wedge are loosely packed. This allows the channelled air flow at the base of the Delta Wedge to cool more air while the loosely packed fins at the on the top prevent any unnecessary wind turbulence.

Pick up or delivery in Melbourne is preferred, price $1200.

PM me for more details.

(sorry the pictures aren't better but I didn't want to unwrap everything)

post-4435-1226270633_thumb.jpg

post-4435-1226270679_thumb.jpg

post-4435-1226270689_thumb.jpg

post-4435-1226270713_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blitz_boy

Can you kindly post the installation diagram or instruction? I would like to see how the plumbing works on a R34 GTT since the inlet and outlet looks so different to the other brands. I only know the blitz turnflow type as i am keen to get it as i was told that i do not need to cut the reo bar.

Doe this kit requires any trimming of the reo bar?

Hi guy,

I'm selling my cooler kit because I have a V35 now. It's never been used or installed. This is a very rare item to have new as they stopped making these a while ago. It's the same kit that they used on HPI's project R34, Ben Ellis' black R34. It took me a long time to find in Japan and I have been very reluctant to sell it. It has the unique "delta fin" design which looks great. The kit includes all piping, hoses and clamps. The piping is silver (painted not polished) and the hoses are red. This is a genuine high quality, high flowing and big hp intercooler. Project R34 was running just under 300kw with this cooler.

From Apexi website:

The Hybrid GT Intercooler Series uses an exclusive cross flow design on all the cores. These cores are the only cores designed specifically for front mounting. The front of the core uses a delta fin type-face with two different types of fins. The fins at the base of the Delta Wedge are tightly packed while the fins at the top of the Delta Wedge are loosely packed. This allows the channelled air flow at the base of the Delta Wedge to cool more air while the loosely packed fins at the on the top prevent any unnecessary wind turbulence.

Pick up or delivery in Melbourne is preferred, price $1200.

PM me for more details.

(sorry the pictures aren't better but I didn't want to unwrap everything)

Hey Mate, Im really interested buying this, Could you please give me the dimensions and will you post to Sydney, 2166 < if so how much would the cost's including p & h weigh up to.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...