SAU Community

34 bodykits

Mordy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, what's the different between that and cwest one? it looks similar, I think I should look at the real one,

anyone in Perth got white full bomex kit r34? Saw the guy around winthrop or murdoch or myaree :D

Ok you guys hate cwest kit :D I just got my r34 back from panel beater with full cwest kit

Guest PatPat34

Lots of ppl have Cwest on their 34...........i have got three friends plus mine..........but it is bit mass if you buy the copy one, as the fiber glass really easy to get damaged, that's y i put on the original front bumper, looks bad...........

Originally posted by Mordy

has anyone got any pics of r34 bodykits? l have only seen a few nismo ones, are there anymore out there?

Cheers

dude I finally found the link I was thinking of, try here and select the diffferent manufacturers down the left side - some have 34 kits and some dont!

http://www.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/tech/bo...t/bodykits.html

hope its not too late :P

you would need to either cut the nose off or replace the GTT bonnet to make a BNR34 front bar and grille fit - but do-able.

i was speaking to a bodykit manufacturer/supplier (i prefer to think of them as copiers) and they said they were replicating a BNR34 front bar to fit an ER34. i dont know where it's at the moment though.