SAU Community

34 bodykits

Mordy

Yeah i know the bonnet needs to be cut or changed completely and then u'r gonna have problems with the front guards too - inark said the headlights were different for the R34 GTR as well, altho i haven't been able to compare the 2 up close and personal, they look the same from pics (GT-T and GTR lights that is)

Hey franks you wouldn't have anymore info about the BNR34 front bar fit to the ER by any chance? Cos if i get a R34 it's something i wanna do.

by replicating, do they mean possibly altering a few points, like the guard areas etc, to fit straight onto a ER34 - like there are GTR front bars for R33 available that just fit straight on?

cheers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes eriktufa you are right... you need to change 3 of those thing together.... and if you change your front section to an GTR look then you will also need to change your real section too....

but than again with less then $2K for the whole lot is consider cheap... think aboutit how many thing you get

1. bonet

1 set front guard

1 set real guard

1. front bumper

1. real bumper

1 set of side skirt

1 real wing

...... all totall 9 Item... for that price... eriktufa how much it cost you for a set of GTT kit.

anyway i don't have the money tat y it does not work for me ..

• 2 weeks later...

as i said....you do not need to replace the guards on a GTT to do a BNR34 front conversion, and the GTT and BNR34 headlights look identical ....

as far as i can see, they are definately not BNR34 front guards...

sky2.jpg

GTT:

adi.jpg