SAU Community

R32 Gts-t - 256hp And Only Been In Aus For 6 Months!

Hey guys,

I think I have decided to sell my car. If it sells at the right price then I will but if not, then I will keep it and do it up myself. It currently has the following:

HKS turbo (unsure of specifications)

GTR intercooler

Jap made exhaust

Dr Drift chip and tune - Dynoed at 256hp with low boost

Hicas removed

Braided brake lines

NPC Ceramic button clutch - had for 2 months, retail $700 or more

Recaro reclinable seat - great condition

GTR injectors

Shimmed diff

GTR front bar

Carbon dash parts

Sparco steering wheel

Koya 18x8 Inox Drifter with Kumho tyres

Full Alpine sound system worth $2200

Probably alot more that I have forgotten but I will add up as I remember.

Wanting to sell all together as one but will take parts off to alter price etc.

Will supply RW at time of sale also.

Car as is without sound system or wheels (will supply stockos) - $11 500

Car with everything - $13 000

This is a really great car and a good daily/track car. It has alot of pull and doesn't overheat under stress or anything like that. The only reason I'm selling is to get a more serious drift car, maybe track only even.

These pics are not very current and I will put some up when I take some more during the week. Like I said, I am not in a huge rush to sell but will for the right price.

Feel free to contact me via text/call to 0433 914 477 or email to [email protected]. PMs NOT preferred as I'm not always on this account. Thanks!

P.S. Plates are NOT being sold with car!

Thanks,

Emma!

DSC00007-400.jpg

DSC00010-400.jpg

(Car doesn't have the GTR spoiler any more so will get updated pics/interior shots also asap)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'll stick with the plastic containers, as stated by others, as it's where the old oil goes, I then just drop them off at SuperCheap, who apparently recycle it, or something.... I believe this makes Captain Planet not so angry with me for owning a infernal combustion engine, although he is still pretty pissed at me for using old engine oil to stabilise dirt pads in old workshop and factory yard hard stands in the pre 1980's There was nothing better than some old engine oil to strengthen and waterproof a dirt/gravel patch pad back then, and the rainbows that flowed off the pad and down the storm water drains when it rained was very pretty looking, I believe that practice is frowned upon nowadays 🤔
    • Some good points there @joshuaho96 I think I just looked at the box and the tap and started thinking of how much cleaner my changes could be. 🤩 I mean, I could always just use a funnel...  Seems like thats the case here also.  
    • Some good points there @joshuaho96 I think I just looked at the box and the tap and started thinking of how much cleaner my changes could be. 🤩 I mean, I could always just use a funnel... 
    • You may need two of these unless they are still in place: https://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/rear-seat-cushion-lower-anchor-assembly-suit-nissan-skyline-p-2091.html
    • These are sold all the time at Walmart and like others have said the angle is "more eco friendly". It is slightly cheaper. Oil-contaminated plastics cannot be recycled so less of it is better, but you need a whole bunch of extra stuff to handle this. You need probably one clean 5 quart oil jug you set aside to use as an intermediate holding tank. You need your local hazmat to return your oil catch pan AND you need to make sure whatever oil catch pan you use can hold engine oil without any risk of leaking during transport. Or you have dedicated used engine oil containers that your local curbside recycling will drain and return. Personally I have stuck to just buying 5 quart bottles because this is just too much mess to be worth the hassle.