SAU Community

Brand New Bridgestone Turanza Er300's 205/55/r16 Tires

Item: Brand new Bridgestone Turanza ER300's 205/55/R16 tires all 4 unused 0km's (how many other ways can i put it)

Price: Taking a big loss and selling them for $145ea!!! try and beat that for brand new tires!

Item condition: New.

Location: Victoria south eastern suburbs some possible areas to meet Narre warren north, fountain gate, dandenong, hallam, oakleigh, chadstone.

Other Information: None.

Pictures available on request.

Cheers JD

• 4 weeks later...

the federal's are exactly that, cheap tyres, they wont last any where near as long or even grip as good as a good quality tyre such as these, you get what you pay for, and that's the truth when it comes to tyres. a $50 tyre is no where near as good as a $150 tyre thats why there is the price difference, any person with half a brain could figure that out.

^^ that mad no sense at all..

the federal 595SS are used by australias BEST drifters in Drift Australia.

They do countless laps of frying tires with 400+ hp applications with no dramas.

The also use other brand like toyo kumho ect but not one driver use the tires u are trying to sell.

Drift is only ONE example, the nexen n3000 is used on hand made MG cars, lots of mx5s owners use them on motokahana days ect.

The tyre your trying to flog off for top dollar is not worth anywhere near your asking price.

drifting is not gripping. these are not tyres to go frying around a race course side wards, these are tyres that grip to a surface. You know why F1 cars use bridgestones and not federals or nexens, because they dont grip. two different tyres for two different intended applications.

Now if you wanna be a smart ass, go piss off and be a smart ass elsewhere.

drifting is not gripping. these are not tyres to go frying around a race course side wards, these are tyres that grip to a surface. You know why F1 cars use bridgestones and not federals or nexens, because they dont grip. two different tyres for two different intended applications.

Now if you wanna be a smart ass, go piss off and be a smart ass elsewhere.

ahhahaha f1 cars use bridgestone because bridgestone has the market power to control whatever they like.

the bridgestones on the f1 cars are MUCH different then the pissy tyres ur trying 2 sell.

drifting as all about grip. the grippier tyres you have, you can go faster n have more control throughout the corner.

as i said, thats only one example.

plus who the hell would buy a tyre with 55 profile lol! the car will feel like its floating

Mastadd,

Dude I feel for you. The ER300's your trying to sell are a top shelf street tyre thats why they're expensive and with tyres you really do get what you pay for. The $135 price tag is cheap, almost as cheap as I get them at cost from the factory.

If you had 225's for sale rather than 205's they would have sold ages ago and your thread wouldn't have been hijacked.

I'm amazed that anyone compares Federal with Bridgestone as they are in general 2 completely different tyres. Federals are usually a hard compound tyre which last longer but with less grip + noisier. Bridgestone are generally softer, therefore grippier and quieter but don't last as long.

Good luck with the sale, some-one must need a set.

ahhahaha f1 cars use bridgestone because bridgestone has the market power to control whatever they like.

the bridgestones on the f1 cars are MUCH different then the pissy tyres ur trying 2 sell.

drifting as all about grip. the grippier tyres you have, you can go faster n have more control throughout the corner.

as i said, thats only one example.

plus who the hell would buy a tyre with 55 profile lol! the car will feel like its floating

Obviously you have no idea about maintaining a relatively stock rolling diameter for certain vehicles...

Also I don't understand why you would compare these two tire manufactures? Who cares! Also price is irrelevant when comparing different types of tires and manufactures.

Bottom line, price he's asking for these BRIDGESTONE TURANZA ER300's (not your so called Federal 595SS used by australias BEST drifters in Drift Australia :( ) are cheap. Have you rang around to get quotes?

Anyway, back to the original post. I'm keen to grab a pair. Although they are cheap as, any further negotiation possible?

Cheers,

Andy

Mastadd,

Dude I feel for you. The ER300's your trying to sell are a top shelf street tyre thats why they're expensive and with tyres you really do get what you pay for. The $135 price tag is cheap, almost as cheap as I get them at cost from the factory.

If you had 225's for sale rather than 205's they would have sold ages ago and your thread wouldn't have been hijacked.

I'm amazed that anyone compares Federal with Bridgestone as they are in general 2 completely different tyres. Federals are usually a hard compound tyre which last longer but with less grip + noisier. Bridgestone are generally softer, therefore grippier and quieter but don't last as long.

Good luck with the sale, some-one must need a set.

Obviously you have no idea about maintaining a relatively stock rolling diameter for certain vehicles...

Also I don't understand why you would compare these two tire manufactures? Who cares! Also price is irrelevant when comparing different types of tires and manufactures.

Bottom line, price he's asking for these BRIDGESTONE TURANZA ER300's (not your so called Federal 595SS used by australias BEST drifters in Drift Australia ;) ) are cheap. Have you rang around to get quotes?

Anyway, back to the original post. I'm keen to grab a pair. Although they are cheap as, any further negotiation possible?

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks guys! Finally people who get it!!!

As for the sale price, i really really dont wanna drop them any more then what they are, but if you can help find me someone who wants the other pair then maybe we can work something out, ill pm you with an offer.

Cheers

• 1 month later...