SAU Community

Sick Of People Claiming Ghost Rwkw!

RBJ3T

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get involved in motorsports and then you'll get the opposite.

"shit mate that car is fast - how much power are you making?"

"it's pretty stock actually. I dunno 200kw's or something"

"but doesn't it have a HKS 2.8L with twin 2860-5's"

"ah yep. But its pretty standard otherwise"

"other than the hollinger, dry sump, RS shocks, cf panels, bigger brakes etc"

"yep other than them pretty standard as I said"

reminds me of this bloke i met once. i was then making 260rwk in my gtst and one bloke from the area is like my mate raced you and you just lost man. lol.

i asked him how much power his friend has and hes like " its got a exhaust and boost making 200 at the wheels". I laughed so hard.

i responded it must be a absolute freak to keep up... then i showed him the dyno sheet. The look on this guys face was so priceless.

i wanted to punch him in the face but i found it too funny :)

I can think of worse, someone trying to convince you your car is something it isn't.

The R34:

"OMG, that's a GT-R."

Me: "No, it's a four GT-T."

"I know my Skylines."

Me: "I can promise you it's not."

"It has a GT-R engine though."

Me: "No it doesn't."

and so on and so forth.

N15:

"Is that one of those AWD Pulsars."

Me: "No, it's front wheel drive."

or

"Is it turbo?"

Me: "Do you think the front mount is there for looks?"

Eventually I just give in and let them believe whatever makes them happy.

when i first got car i went to dyno day and it made 139kw so i always use that figure :)

I'm with you on this one... ...Went to a Dyno Day at RE Customs and got almost 150kws... ...So I tell people that... ...It's got what it's got...

However... ...If you're a tool in a Comedydor and you ask me at the lights I might just say it's a little shy of 250kws... ...And then let you tear up those sweet looking steel stockies as you try to prove you've got more ba-- *ahem* power... :)

Oh snap. I was going to post that Ash :mad:

I mean I wanted to just get right into it but I thought f*ck it. What the point….

Exactly.

Who cares what power other people claim to have... good for them. If it's not true then they're only fooling themself :yucky: