SAU Community

Dyno Day 6th December

Matty 31

Posting for a mate from the R31 Skyline Club

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?...0562#msg1030562

Yes peeps!!! Dyno Day at Classic Performance Dyno Centre. 33 chapman road, hackham....$30 per car....max 20 cars...also ash(the owner) will be putting his 300+kw r34 on the rollers for a squirt....if someone has a barbie, bring it ....theres a fridge with drinks there (coin operated)....a nice spot in the air conditioned workshop for peeps to stand and chat....the door for they dyno cell will be closed each run and only the owner of the car is allowed in the dyno area, but there is a big screen tv to see the readouts, also a big window to look into the cell

Dyno is RWD only, so similar setup to the Boostworx dyno days, feel free to pull fuses, drop shafts etc

Post interest in here and i'll pass it on

• 2 weeks later...
Posting for a mate from the R31 Skyline Club

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?...0562#msg1030562

Dyno is RWD only, so similar setup to the Boostworx dyno days, feel free to pull fuses, drop shafts etc

Post interest in here and i'll pass it on

cumon peeps....ash is a nissan freak...and the setup at classic performance is 2nd to none.....not long now

work permitting, ill be heading down and throwin the 200 on the rollers.

ok dave we are going to have a mini cruise to get down there aye

i am keen to put mine on the rollers again

or at least watch cars on the rollers

Hey Matt could you put me down for this thanks....I like the idea of having a screen outside the Dyno cell also.

will do mate, just seen ya post then so i'll get nugz to put ya on the list

its a 9am start too guys

added to the list guys....thanks!!...also trying to get an old wokmate of mine who has a triumph TR7 with a 3.5 litre V8...oh with turbo....current tune pushed out over 440kw at the treads...not bad for something the size of a S1 rx7....with totally stock internals

ahhh...so youre the one in the shed next to ants with the bluebirds....your beast is more than welcome mate and im looking forward to seeing (and hearing) this thing in the flesh