SAU Community

Dyno Day 6th December

Matty 31

Thanks for organising the day Nugzy awsome set up Ash has there. Also nice to see he spent the time to point out things in the tune that could be better fuel economy wise etc.......And whats up with 130 on the Knock reading (PFC) in my bus glad he pointed that out to me or i could be up for a new motor sooner than i was hoping. Be keeping off the loud pedal until thats sorted me thinks.

what an amazing set up ash has down there, definatly the cleanest most well presented and organised workshop ive seen, i'll be definatly seeing him soon for a few things for the gtr.

good on nugz and the 31 club organising it, shame more people didnt turn out

thanks for coming guys...was a good day..even if we only had 9 cars on the dyno....just shows how badly my car needs work b4 i detonate it.....oh wells....

RESULTS..

1.GTSsilo_tys (R31 gts1) worked rb30et.. 250.4kw

2.RB25DETS2 (sexyas R33) mild rb25det..246.3kw

3.ADEL_GTSX(vt ss ute) gen3, cat back..202.00kw

4.Joel...(vz ss ute) gen4 6.0....195.7kw

5.nugzy!!!(r31 TI) low comp rb30e-t auto...171.3kw

6.vanders(R31 exec) rb20det, fmic..etc...146.5kw

7.mrs nugzy (AU fairmont) 5.0 v8..extractors...113.9kw

8.pimpintaters.(R31 silo) rb30. pod, zorst...92.1kw

9.charged (gf's R31 lol )rb30. bit of a zorst. no airbox...88.5kw

wouldve been awesome to see the forcefed silvia belt out 500kw...but the engine became a sad panda and decided to cut itself a new breather hole in the block friday night.....dorift_pig has vowed to be back with a crazier motor next time....and there WILL be a next time.....thanks again guys for rocking up :whoops::):yucky:

what an amazing set up ash has down there, definatly the cleanest most well presented and organised workshop ive seen, i'll be definatly seeing him soon for a few things for the gtr.

good on nugz and the 31 club organising it, shame more people didnt turn out

Yep +1 to that!! Very clean workshop. Was good to see a few cars out there. Will be giving them a call to see what they can do for the GTR!