SAU Community

Dead Spider In Tachos/gauges

errr stop scaring the guy lol its nothing compared to my encounter the other night i was with a mate on chap st going to eat and a spider the size of my hand walked across my windscreen.. its amazing how power windows wont work when your shitting your self lol

we ended up killing it but let this be a lesson to everyone when your car is off the Rd before it comes back on the RD spray it with mortien or something because they live in your door jams happend to my mate to he almost had an accident lol

Yes, some of those nursery rhymes are nearly as bad as what you see in the Tiger Balm Gardens in Hong Kong or Singapore.

Perhaps parents read them with a smile to their little children so that they don't run away when they're taken to the shops.

Like, "Don't run away, or the spider will get you!" lol

Now if I were a spider, a cosy spot next to the door seal doesn't sound like a bad idea! Might even get the 'travel bug' er....

SICK!!!

This sir is a horrific topic. I could not get in the car at all should it be dead or alive...however dont they shed their skins? could the bigger newer improved model be waiting to launch its attack when you least suspect it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

i used to have a spider that lived behind my side mirror. it used to always make a web accross the mirror. then he would make one from the antenna down to the bonnet, then another web on the left hand side mirror. then one day i noticed a web accross the aircon vent inside my car. i was scared he would attack me while i was driving.

then oneday i saw him dead near the gear stick. and all the webs stopped. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

i used to have a spider that lived behind my side mirror. it used to always make a web accross the mirror. then he would make one from the antenna down to the bonnet, then another web on the left hand side mirror. then one day i noticed a web accross the aircon vent inside my car. i was scared he would attack me while i was driving.

then oneday i saw him dead near the gear stick. and all the webs stopped. :P

Or so you think! he killed another spider or shed his skin hes just waiting for the perfect time to attack! just wait

Ring a ring a rosey a pocket full of possies a tissue a tissue all fall down, This was a poem about the killer flu which killed half of europe.

yes although back in the old days, the mannerism was more formal, but i found they were more sinical....

this thread makes me shiver..

from my experiences, spiders seem to be fond of living in VN side mirrors, and lodge themselves far enough back that even a high pressure hose sprayed right in there fails to dislodge them. Touch wood, i've not seen any in my Skyline but it never gets parked under trees!

Fuse boxes also seem to be a nice home for them, have you had a look lately?