SAU Community

Eoi: Rb20det Engine + Gearbox Package, And/or Garret Gt28/71rs Turbo.

Hey guys,

Thinking of parting out with my engine.

It tisssss

originally from a 1992 R32, was put into an R31 Ti in 2006.

Engine currently has aroudn 140 000k's on it, i've put near 20 thou on it since owning it in April.

Serviced religiously every 5000k's by myself and the previous owner was also extremely tight arsed about it as well.

Engine is not heavily modded, only running 3inch zorst from turbo back and FMIC at 11psi.

Will be getting a dyno readout next weekend at the Cairns Auto Spectacular.

This package will include:

RB20DET Complete Engine

Loom

Standard ECU

R32 RB20 5speed manual gearbox

Exceedy brass button ceramic clutch

All oil and water lines.

At the moment it is an expression of interest as I weigh up my options.

This engine surprised the shit out of me when I first got it and even now, I didn't think it would pull as hard as what it does.

The engine is not thrashed and has seen a drift day and will be seeing its second motorkhana this sunday (come out for a look/ride). I change the oil before and after these events. Has not missed a beat since owning it.

If you would like pictures or more information, just PM me. PM me for a price too, looking at offers around $2000 but PM me what you got/willing to pay.

Also have a Garret GT28/71 turbo that can go with it or be sold seperately maybe. I have not put it on the engine, and I bought it off a mate in Brisbane who had it on his rb25 and only ran ~2500k's with it on.

Is modified to suit 20/25 manifolds.

RRP is 1895 from Garret.com, looking at around $1000. As again, PM me with what you got.

Cheers, Todd.

Hey mate,

Turbo suits RB20 and 25 manifolds, I didn't think they were a T3 only because the VL T3 turbs wouldn't fit on my 20.

Am willing to post to Adelaide, PM me a postcode and I can get a rough price too you. For $1000 I will include postage, Aust wide.

Check out this link for more info: http://www.horsepowerinabox.com/hpiab2/category12_1.htm

It is the one that RRP for $1825.

I have spoken to the previous owner of this turbo who is a member of SAU and SAUQLD and he bought the turbo from the Garret turbo wholesaler (forget name) in Brisvegas.

Anymoer info, please just ask :(

Cheers, Todd.