SAU Community

R34 Gtt 98 Model

If you're desperate to sell it, have you thought of taking it back to stock or as close to as possible and selling the extra goodies? I'm sure if you took the PFC, GCG, clutch and injectors out you could get around $4k just for those items .. then put stock 2nd hand items in and sell for $16-17k in no time ? Tried carsales yet? Still can't believe this hasn't been sold yet..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers man, its been my dream car ever since i first layed eyes on her... 34 is and in my opinion will always be the best shaped skyline of all time... I get my license back in 53 days, not that im counting lol and i am starting to lean in the direction of taking it off the market, i was only selling cause i wanted a 4wd to go hunting in, and to remove the temptation of loosing my license again, but the more i think about it, and the remember the spine tingling feeling as the turbo spools and comes on to full boost the variable valve timing kicks in at 4,500RPM and your planted in the seat for the ride of your life time... A standard falcon, commodore or any car for that matter that aint got lotsa boost just wont cut it for me, i wont truly be happy, always in the back of my mind craving that exhiliration... Its like those times when you really crave a nice cold can of coke (they always taste better than bottles) and all they sell is pepsi... lol, anyways, thanks for your interest and thanks for the comments, but i think i can safley say, the car is no longer for sale... well, almost anythying can be for sale at the right price :blush:

• 2 weeks later...