SAU Community

V35 For Sale

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any luck at all in selling a V35 lately? I haven't even had one call or enquiry! :P

I think the price is OK...any comments/offers welcome!

Cheers.

[/quotH

Hey mate,

with the prices i've seen you're probably looking at 32k-35k Max on the 03' V35 at the moment.

bummer i know!

Has anyone had any luck at all in selling a V35 lately? I haven't even had one call or enquiry! :P

Cheers.

Well i know that yours is a 6 speed manual however I bought my 03 premium model with woodgrain, leather, bose, 19" deep dish rims, nismo zhust system and 5 months rego for $26500 just over a week ago

people arent cheap, their tight asses I should know since I am

and so was the guy who bought my 180SX

In the end its a buyeres market

be prepared to sit tight and wait if you want that sort of $ for it

Iv even seen V35s advertised as low as $23900 on carsales in sydney

I could live with around about the $35K mark, just need to get someone out to look at the car! It's in great nick and well spec'd and Im sure the first serious buyer will snap it up...

Mine is the cheapest 6speed on carsales in WA. From what I can gather the automatics go for about $5K less on average than the manuals. Does this sound about right? I know I paid a lot more than the autos for mine!!

Matt

From what I can gather the automatics go for about $5K less on average than the manuals. Does this sound about right? I know I paid a lot more than the autos for mine!!

Matt

Well I was going to import a V35 but then the dollar when to shit so I bought localy, I only wanted to spend around 25k max

As much as I would have loved to buy a 6 speed after driving my 180sx for 5 years which was a 5 speed I could not justify spending so much extra on the 6 speed option when after all the 5 speed auto is a reasonable setup if your not going to take your car to the track, Im sure theres a buyer out there that would pay the extra but its just a waiting game untill the right buyer finds you

ive seen your advertisement in the wa section. price is reasonable imo as wa is pretty crazy on the prices for imports also especially with the e.x rates atm. 180wanabe how many ks are you sitting on? bought mine from fabcar in wa in the 45k mark. only did 19k premium model, blue, bose leather suede etc, tiptronic, 19inch advantis, lowered etc. comes with 5 year warranty as its from dealer.

if your in a hurry to sell then try carsales and maybe drop the price just a little to attract attention. other then that just wait and someone will come along.

Hang in there if you can.

I held tight on both my V35's and both were sold within 3 months for not a cent less than i wanted. I even made some money on the auto :-)

Eventually the right buyer comes along. I had an auto NON PREMIUM which i sold for $40k. The buyer specifically wanted non leather as his son was allergic or something. So there is always a buyer out there. you just have to find them :-)

Has anyone had any luck at all in selling a V35 lately? I haven't even had one call or enquiry! :sick:

Cheers.

yeah its a tough market at the moment

i had a guy email me this week asking about the car

then after a few emails he says he wants a manual not an auto

then in the next email he asks me how much it would cost to do a full respray as he doesn't like silver!

then why the hell are you bothering sending me a bloody email then for my silver automatic V35??!

i've had a few enquiries but mostly tyre kickers and most want you to hand over your keys for under market value

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

just sold mine to a dealer for $24,500. traded her in for a 2006 Golf GTI. big change i know!!!! but...just got tired of trying to get little things fixed...and people charging an arm and leg for it, cos its an import!

Good luck though!!

I was 'fishing' on ebay just to see how much one will pick up and put mine on a reserved auction quite a while ago. It only went $19k max.

Reserved not met of course so there was no obligation for me to sell, as I set my reserve at a very huge profit margin, only a fool would pay that money.

So expect a low price if you want to sell quick.

I've got an interesting experience though, out of all inquiries I got about the car, 80% were asking if I can source them a blue V35 sedan.

So basically a coupe is NOT attracting buyers, and Sedan is MUCH preferred due to their lower price and more practicality, and they have to be blue.

alot of people should be seeking private sales these days

1. car yards are dodgey and a rip off. especially if they have RECENTLY bought in V35's - with the yen the way it is now. ive seen them in car yards for up to 42k now

2. the yen..... good luck importing one for cheap these days

alot of people should be seeking private sales these days

1. car yards are dodgey and a rip off. especially if they have RECENTLY bought in V35's - with the yen the way it is now. ive seen them in car yards for up to 42k now

2. the yen..... good luck importing one for cheap these days

My observations and I apologise if I'm way off base here but

there lies the problem. With the growing car import industry and readily available auction information, Joe public are now too aware that the V35 are reasonably cheap to import, even more-so earlier during the high AUD. Perth Dealers (yards) are making profits of between 10-15k on a used car :( . This has kept the private market price high, making it still desirable to contact an importer. I think the knock on effect may be a flooded market and the prices dropping accordingly, but that would take awhile I'm sure.

Edited by mosoto