SAU Community

R32 Gtr Rb26 Engine Parts

Hey guys got heaps of stuff for sale for an almost complete GTR engine setup from the halfcut. Its as follows:

1. RB26DETT Head and Block in one piece, has a blown headgasket and some issues, would suit a rebuild or someone sourcing the head or the block selling as one. You get everything except the accessories attached like turbos, plenum, intake etc - $1500

2. GTR Gearbox in good working order - $700

3. R32 GTR Twin Turbos in good working condition minimal shaft play - $400

4. RB26 Start motor - $170

5. Remapped GTR ECU looks from an item from japan, unknown maps - $200

6. Stock GTR injectors - $250

7. GTR Fuel Rail and regulator - $150

8. GTR Coilpacks - $120

9. RB26 Alternator - $170

10. RB26 Plenum - $300

Prices are negotiable. These are the main items at the moment, i will update as i pull more parts apart. Pickup preferred from sydney area

Contact me via PM

Edited by phantomgtr

Hey guys got heaps of stuff for sale for an almost complete GTR engine setup from the halfcut. Its as follows:

1. RB26DETT Head and Block in one piece, has a blown headgasket and some issues, would suit a rebuild or someone sourcing the head or the block selling as one. You get everything except the accessories attached like turbos, plenum, intake etc - $1500

2. GTR Gearbox in good working order - $700

3. R32 GTR Twin Turbos in good working condition minimal shaft play - $400

4. RB26 Start motor - $170

5. Remapped GTR ECU looks from an item from japan, unknown maps - $200

7. GTR Fuel Rail and regulator - $150

8. GTR Coilpacks - $120

9. RB26 Alternator - $170

10. RB26 Plenum - $300

Prices are negotiable. These are the main items at the moment, i will update as i pull more parts apart. Pickup preferred from sydney area

Contact me via PM

Ok mate, no worries. I'll do a bit of a search, and ask one of my mates, but if they do fit, Im nearly certain that I will buy them on the weekend, maybe even tomorrow, if your not too busy. How far would you say you lived from Chatswood??? Are you able to pm me your mobile number so Im able to get in contact with you a little easier, and if everything does work out, we'll try work out a time to meet up and a price???

Thanks haeps mate

Price Drop Need the parts GONE !!

1. RB26DETT Head and Block in one piece, has a blown headgasket and some issues, would suit a rebuild or someone sourcing the head or the block selling as one. You get everything except the accessories attached like turbos, plenum, intake etc - $1200

2. GTR Gearbox in good working order - $600

4. RB26 Start motor - $150

5. Remapped GTR ECU looks from an item from japan has had the speed limiter lifted off, boost lifted, fuel maps changed - $150

7. GTR Fuel Rail and regulator - $100

8. GTR Coilpacks - $100

9. RB26 Alternator - $150

10. RB26 Plenum - $300

11. R32 GTR Aircon compressor - $100

13. Heavy Duty /Single Plate Clutch (to be confirmed) and Lightened Flywheel - $400

14. Transfer Case for Gearbox - $250

15. Front shaft - $100

PRICE DROP AGAIN and the avaliable items left !

1. RB26DETT Head and Block in one piece, has a blown headgasket and some issues, would suit a rebuild or someone sourcing the head or the block selling as one. You get everything except the accessories attached like turbos, plenum, intake etc - $1000

2. GTR Gearbox in good working order - $500

4. RB26 Start motor - $130

5. Remapped GTR ECU looks from an item from japan has had the speed limiter lifted off, boost lifted, fuel maps changed - $100

7. GTR Fuel Rail and regulator - $100

8. GTR Coilpacks - $100

9. RB26 Alternator - $130

11. R32 GTR Aircon compressor - $100

13. Heavy Duty /Single Plate Clutch (to be confirmed) and Lightened Flywheel - $400

14. Transfer Case for Gearbox - $200

15. Front shaft - $100