SAU Community

Another Line Stolen

R34 Sedan

Hi all

My beloved R34 Sedan was stolen from the Warringah Mall (Northern beqaches) car park, on Friday night.

As I said it's an R34 Sedan, Metalic silverpaint, rear spoiler remmoved, NISMO clear indicator covers, slightly lowered. with Enkei RPF1 alloys.

Also it had a total respray about 2 years ago which looks farkn sick , probably one of the best R34 sedans around.

Thankfully I do have comprehensive insurance, but I want it back as I'll never find another one that good.

Could you guys please keep an eye for it.

Rego GTT-04D

Much appreciated

Paul

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested to know where you were parked at Warringah Mall... not many cars get stolen from that area - grew up there and all's been relatively peaceful!

Please give more info, I have a tonne of mates n family still living in the immediate surrounds of that mall.

Interested to know where you were parked at Warringah Mall... not many cars get stolen from that area - grew up there and all's been relatively peaceful!

Please give more info, I have a tonne of mates n family still living in the immediate surrounds of that mall.

The car was parked right out the front of Liquire Land, inside the car park, but not undercover.

I've lived in this area my whole life and like you I thought it was fine, never had a second thought about parking their.

Looks like it can happen anywhere.

Next door neighbour's VL Grp A HDT got stolen from his acreage and a locked garage to boot.

Seems that the lowlifes came from 35Kms away. And that wasn't the only one in pieces in their shed.

A person also has to be careful NOT to give out the proper Number Plate if poss.when selling a car. It's a giveaway for where the car is garaged.

An RTA staff member at Lithgow got prosecuted a few years ago for accessing people's private MV particulars.

Insurance claim inspectors also interview repeat theft victims with the Q; "Did you have this car up for sale?"

For future reference, you should always try to park outside the Woolworths entrances (either outside or inside the BigW carpark). There's more human-traffic flowing through those two areas than any other part of the mall in terms of parking areas - thieves would be less keen on stealing something in front a passers-by.

Next door neighbour's VL Grp A HDT got stolen from his acreage and a locked garage to boot.

Seems that the lowlifes came from 35Kms away. And that wasn't the only one in pieces in their shed.

A person also has to be careful NOT to give out the proper Number Plate if poss.when selling a car. It's a giveaway for where the car is garaged.

An RTA staff member at Lithgow got prosecuted a few years ago for accessing people's private MV particulars.

Insurance claim inspectors also interview repeat theft victims with the Q; "Did you have this car up for sale?"

Hence why my car is not stored anywhere near the RTA's registered address for me :P

No I did not have the car for sale, I was in the middle of modifying it, also had the best paint job around.

And no I've never had a car stolen before.

For future reference, you should always try to park outside the Woolworths entrances (either outside or inside the BigW carpark). There's more human-traffic flowing through those two areas than any other part of the mall in terms of parking areas - thieves would be less keen on stealing something in front a passers-by.

Thanks Stan, probably a good idea, although there were also a lot of people where it was parked, because it's near Coles.

Hay mate - sorry to hear that ;) my biggest fear is getting my r34 stolen....could you tell us what kind of - if any - alarms or immobiliser you had on your car? - Any kill switches – where they were located? thanx mate – I know if someone wants something bad enough they will get it – but at least we can make it as hard as possible for those f**king arseholes.

The only thing I had was a 3 point insurance approved immobilisor.

Looks like it wasn't enough, but as you say if they really want it they'l get it.

I'm considering a GPS tracker for my next car.

Hey thats not good at all!

Hope all is found.. quite strange when you are surrounded by high end BMW and MERCS with less security than our cars.

Will let you know if anything is seen chatswood way.