SAU Community

Another Line Stolen

R34 Sedan

That's GREAT NEWS indeed... I'm very surprised about the 'undamaged' bit - makes me think that the guy who took it was a pro, but n00bed out after he got it (hence the discovery).

Was a culprit ID'ed and apprehended?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

tahts really good news

lol...are u sure u just didnt park it sumwhere else and forgot?

ahaha joking

but seriously...i hate that some people go and do stuff like that...taking other peoples hard earned stuff

such a shame

It was found at Allambie shops (my local shops).

I'm now considering a GPS tracker?

Yeah get that... But also an alarm to alert people and something better than just the standard 3 point for insurance approved stuff.

Kill switch hidden somewhere too would be good!

Great to hear you found it mate... but like many others here I'm shocked the car was taken from there... I park there all the time and always thought it was safe.

...which means I'm afraid, that the rock-spider is still out there somewhere! ...lurking ...lurking bum.

Hi All,

Great news, cars been found undamaged, I think I'm the happiest person on the forum today.

Thanks heaps to everyone who offered to keep am eye out.

Thanks

Paul

WOW congrats dude!!

What happened??

No wires cut, no nothing which is surprising.

I think the Mall is still a pretty safe place to park, I mean a car can be stolen from anywhere really.

When I spoke to the Manager of the Mall security she was surprised, and said they only have about 2 thefts a year (which is pretty good for a huge shopping centre like that).

No wires cut, no nothing which is surprising.

I think the Mall is still a pretty safe place to park, I mean a car can be stolen from anywhere really.

When I spoke to the Manager of the Mall security she was surprised, and said they only have about 2 thefts a year (which is pretty good for a huge shopping centre like that).

All's well that end's well !!! Congrats!

Tez