SAU Community

Putting Face To The Car

Kerr34

ahaha woah we must b the coolest state we have pplz from over east puttin there face yay!! lol... dont think we mite bump int him whil driving along though... Jess wat are u doing get up of the floor

The floor is my favourite place when intoxicated! Its safe! You can't fall over again

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, sure are some fine young errr cars here in WA :)

in order of purchase:

me:

Picture019.jpg

The ute to haul the doggies around in:

DSCF0333.jpg

The 33:

carfront.jpg

(picking it up from Xspeed on Friday so will FINALLY be able to take some decent pics of it!!!)

The workcar:

z33.jpg

A cute puppy shot (with my arm hehe):

DSC00127.jpg

I want to change my pic!!! lol that's my pic on my sau profile, so here's a newer pic of me and my loverr:

Picture003.jpg

and before my works Gala Dinner (after some very intense consultations about hair extensions, fake tans and dress choices from Kelly) :P :

melskihot.jpg

The man:

th_me3.jpg

(not many sober photos of me around.. i hate cameras)

The Machine:

th_Wheels3.jpg

(since the photo the car has gotten some nice black plates and a lil lower at the front.)

edit: oh and the aerial has been removed.

maybe you do hate cameras coz you look angry in this one

me2.jpg

Edited by fane

Hey simon (R34kid) how did the Ute go?..I'm thinking about maybe getting a SS Ute like the one you had..

Dood it goes well, it has the 6litre gen 4 in it, a kosteki pod and cold air partition, a set of pacemaker headers, twin metalceramic race cats into twin 3 inch intermediates, then into a twin 2.5 inch rear, all custom. I was going to supercharge it but then decided on the GTR instead.... :sick:

they go pretty good mate, traction is a problem though and the clutches are shite